boy child in kenya (SFW)

Chukua Makena tafadhali. And make sure you keep her occupied to infinity.

Upuuuuuuusy

Good read. Nice advice to those in high school and campuses. Sasa ungeongeza mbisha za kuosha wazee mecho juu ya kusoma hio maneno yote.

Spartans !!! Awwwoooh.

Guys huyu ni Makena tu, ignore his/her BS

Well, when you think you’re degrading another humanbeing,you are degrading yourself. Separateness is an illusion. Men have lost their dignity as they degrade women, this guy asking for money after sex is a prostitute, it doesnt matter if the woman was the queen, asking for money after sex is prostitution. No wonder nobody respects men anymooore, they need to go join support groups to manipulate women into fearing them because women have lost respect for them. Theyre now the beggars, the whores, the failures and the busybodies. Our ancestors are turning in their graves so antithetical to African Manhood. What to do? Wacha wasaidiwe na Mr. Kibe the Corporate Chick Pimp telling people to be intellectual,the height of sarcasm aki.

It was for boy child. Do you have Y chromosomes?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Exactly on point

Siku hizi chromosome ni vile utaifeel, if you wake up feeling male or female thats your constitutional right, so leo naegemea upande wa chromosome W hata sio Y

There is no point you are making here.

When you are given advice you either take it or leave it. The guy is trying to advice people (men) on how to be better then wewe you come in saying people should be left to live their own lives. Then again you still complain that men are mediocre.

It’s like telling your child he needs to work hard in school to become better, then another person comes in and tells him he needs to live his life the way he deems fit.

NimefikiA apo kwa women dangling sex whisky ikaniweza. Lakini naona unaongea sense. Nitasoma kesho. Sengiu

Sijasoma but it seems like a good article based on some comments.

Tumewapa kaka zetu haya mawaidha mara kadhaa maanake tumejionea wenyewe…

You see Mzee Mzima ,kuna advice alafu kuna entertainment or mockery or parody masquerading as advice. First of all , the source of the advice matters alot. You can not take advice from a joker because he lacks the moral authority, Kibe has few points here and there like in the last post I was very impressed but mostly he is a comedian and an entertainer not to be taken seriously. I am just asking him, if him he drinks and bomoas corporate chiles in his moti does he have a moral authority to point a finger at men or boys who bet for entertainment ? Btw as a Christian, I have never betted and will never bet but what am challenging is his superior attitude yet he is even worse than the people he is supposedly advising. He needs to first lead by example join alcoholics anonymous alafu he can advise gamblers to join support group to stop their adiction to betting,because betting is an addiction like drinking.

Now telling men to stop discussing politics, sijui stop womanizing but isnt he the same guy advising how to bomoa corporate chiles in the moti? Which intellectual content does his vlogging have? Just post only one, he just posts alot of nonsense alafu atakuja kuambia watu ati you guys wachana na politics and focus on intellectual pursuits ,you ask him what intellectual topics he has ever discussed? Hakuna! Sasa surely?

Then after that he is insulting women ati for reading magazines and cooking tips, but what on earth is wrong with beauty magazines ,cooking and fashion. Personally I dont read them because I prefer politics,current affairs, science, research especially in the area of medicine. But you see that is me and that is MY interest I should not impose my preferences on other people, ati these girls reading Drum are stupid , theyre not , they just prefer that stuff and that stuff isnt any less important than which country is having nuclear weapons. These are multi billion dollar industries. Fashion,culinary arts and beauty. Infact they are becoming male dominated industries now. So this superiority complex that you are very wise you should be telling people how to live their life is really very implausible. On your deathbed you will realise everything under the sun is utter vanity, be it that beauty and fashion and cooking or be it space science or nuclear physics. If it gives them some measure of hapiness and its not harmful to anyone even if its frivolous, its their preference and should be respected period.

At what point does buying a girl an iPhone 7worth 70K just to fuck her raw make you a hero?