Boychaod Amegeuziwa Kesi

Story of giants. I think it has hit Maribe and her family that things are thick

Theory mguys

I was wondering why Jowie didnt just drug Monica to steal her cash, she’d never have gone to the popo. And why Kigen never used battered/drugged women syndrome to defend Jackie, she was compelled to hide evidence because Jowie had a gun or had drugged her

that one’s too wild

And I quote: “unbeknownst to her lover and her friends” end quote. And end of reading…

I have a feeling her blood test, if any was done, had a dozen drugs…now a way has to be found to explain it away

:D:D
Settings iko mara mbili kama ile kick down switch ya pedal ya mafuta ya Benz…ama butterfly ya carburetor ya Yamaha.
Ya pili inafunguka ukiexceed threshold ya kwanza.

This fucker’s goose is cooked. She must have been offered a lifeline deal by Noordin’s office to throw him under the bus. She will come off like a victim of circumstances. Tutasema Mara ngapi - SINGO MATHA issa throw.

The only legal straw marefe is clinging to is duress, that she was repeatedly assaulted by Jowie, hence she was scared and did helped him in the henious act to protect herself.

Shitizen aired something on the case in the news saying that she has filed an application for bail stating that she is a singo mother of a 4-year kid and is even willing to surrender her passport to prove she is not a flight risk.

Germany and France BTTS.

Ahsande impure blood.

Austria ghasia :frowning:
[ATTACH=full]201586[/ATTACH]

Pole bro, waaah nkt!

She’s connected. Take it to the bank, if she’s culpable, will lean and rely on a Presidential pardon. Take that to the bank and cash it.

he could say she shot him when he discovered she’d killed monica. …si yeye pekee anaeza geuziana meza.

1. I need the gutter press info about the WSR link. See, his lawyer is the defense
  2. I need clarification that erick omondi is not the baby daddy

ahsande