Boycott Census And Become a Guest of The State

A citizen has a right to engage in civil disobedience to let the government know that they are not happy. Non of the jobless young men and women from my neighbourhood got the census jobs. They were protesting at the chief’s office jana.
As a concerned citizen I should be in solidarity with those jobless young men and women and refuse to allow the census person to come and count us. I haven’t totally decided kama I’ll be counted.

You might as well participate because alot of your money is being used to facilitate this exercise. If you boycott, it’s your loss. Resources and representation will be allocated based on population figures.

Ata Yesu alihesabiwa bila kusumbua. Luke 2:1-5

“1In those days a decree went out from Caesar Augustus that all the world should be registered. 2 This was the first registration when Quirinius was governor of Syria. 3 And all went to be registered, each to his own town. 4 And Joseph also went up from Galilee, from the town of Nazareth, to Judea, to the city of David, which is called Bethlehem, because he was of the house and lineage of David, 5 to be registered with Mary, his betrothed, who was with child."

@Purple we don’t rely on the government for our essential services. healthcare i can access it from private hospitals, education is private. security is from g4s. roads are owned by Bechtel, i only interact with the government when paying taxes.

Kila kitu ya jubilee ni vitisho zimejaa. Hujuma number hatukuchukua na tuko tuu. My bags were already packed for deportation to a destination of my choice(nilikuwa nimechagua Bahamas,Netherlands ama Bangkok in Thailand in that order). Big let downs hawajani deport.

Karibu madam khasia. Safisha wenyeji mecho hata kama ni picha ya makucha iko na manicure/pedicure.

Threats won’t work

Wajihesabu, na hiyo pande ya arrest tutaona watanitoa wapi. Ata addresses ziko kwa ID ni obsolete. The infrastructure required to track boycotting citizens can cripple the security apparatus’ war on terror (assuming they have a bright idea of tracking phones) #sihesabiwi

And the women will womancott? ES ebu pls tell me in v simple language why we are being counted?

hehe
ati atia, womancott tena, morning made, ata hii straight to lexicon.

all coz lazy KRA cant do their job well, get more lube sis

:D:D:D
schoopit assenwhore fan

[ATTACH=full]254526[/ATTACH]

heshimu madam boss ama kieleweke

Wankernyama hii miaka yote the great @Wakanyama handle haijawai funguliwa?

@admin is biased.

Huyu nû ginya ingehaica.