Boyshaud ameamua

All ladies destroy relationships, kila mtu ajipange

That’s the shitty mentality that Ktalk has spawned into your mind. There are faithful women out there but you can’t find them if all you want is sex, you’ll just end up with kungurus. A real man is faithful and doesn’t fall for trash like that.

Smart man, exercise restraint and class in the face of the devil

What motivates her is the act of taking the guy away from the current lady,that alone will make her feel so high like opium.she will even assume she is much better than the other lady.

Kama anatoka chali yake, why TF would you be comfortable entertaining her insolence.

Nigga side-stepped that ho really well. Maybe it was a set up. Never look at things at face value.

Enyewe if one looks at this situation critically their could be something fishy with that chic,that deal is simply too good, but then again uyo msee angejipa but awe extra extra extra cautious

Kabissa brassa hapa umesema ukweli

Pray tell, what you’ll know about being a real man when you already sound like douche, a total pussy nigga

You are just a small brained mother***ker. So the woman who shat you was also a hooker?
Let me stop it here. I have no time to argue with fools like you.

Put some respect on your manhood. Not jus dipping it into any hole that proves available. And as he said, this one has a Jezebel Spirit.

Sawa NV. Seems that will be one of my new year resolutions.

NV lazima lazima ukuwe mwanamke. Hii writing na lashing si ya tree holder

Nipatie mamako utajua kama niko na mti ama sina mbwa hii. Atawika wimbo wa Taifa.

Anza na mamako then send me the sex tape to confirm that you really are a tree holder.

Mamako nishampasua mkundu anamwaga cum yangu daily make sure unamnunulia pampers.

Women do not handle rejection well
Hata ukiwachia hapo ni sawa.

Na usipende kuingiza mkundu wako kwa mambo yasiyokuhusu utafirwa

Tomba nyanyako na your strap on

The bitch is after his money, any man with a braincell or two should be able to spot that… Women don’t seduce men unless they want something from you so bad ie, money or Marriage.