Brady fucking tenant

kwani hizi nyumba ni pigsty? residential houses threshold ni Kshs.2,500/- and below for tribunal to act

Important information I learnt wakati I wanted to ferk with my landlord for increasing rent kiupuzi :smiley:

@JoHNSTONE if you’re charging more than ksh 2500 that tribunal has no jurisdiction at all.Fukuza hiyo burukenge kama panya.As a landlord also verse yourself well with rent laws usitishiwe na vitu za upuzi.

Do you have a rent log?

Umepotelea wapi afande…Ama kwani ulirudi training kiganjo ama…Ya masiku

Hire Goons waje wafagie kila kitu kwa nyumba na wangoe mlango problem solved

You are not tribalistic, you are just thick…which area in Kisumu do Luhyas come from?..shenji.

Kondele :D:D:D

ukisikia maneno imetoka kwa wakameat sio jokes,my tentacles are all over

I also have the same problem with my tenant. Tarehe 10 the guy sends an sms ati “this month’s rent will be late. Will try to pay by end month” . The guy ananitumia kama mswhari. And yeah, he is a luhya, drives a Mercedes, and balls like it’s the finals.

Never ever renting to luo ever again.

Annoyance gani. Have you seen anything here about me annoying the tenant. Ama requiring rent is annoyance. I shud kiss a tenants feet

Much more than 2500

That is not accurate…read the Tenancy Act keenly…cops just don’t throw their weight on matters tenancy…

Hiyo description Kali

Very true this happened when i went to complian at muthaiga police station. They told me not to get involved