Break the Ice with Ice cream

:D:D:D Fake it till you hit it!

A nigga won himself a pussy for the night wwe uking’ethyang’ethya hapo na civilization yako, hujui kuishi Nairobi wwe

jingah!

this does not work, never ever!

very gay or dumb of u to know it doesnt work. chieth

@The.Black.Templar naona umemulikwa na Nappy Seal…ka radar chief

[ATTACH=full]143658[/ATTACH] do people just thro gay into every shit they post here

A work colleague once told me she is crudely offered mjolobeng about 15 times every day by makangas, strangers, friends, boyfriends of friends and even juniors at work.
To stand out from this horny mass is difficult.

Chokosh maneno

ice breaker ni unamshow

mimi naitwa @pamba ile kitu siwezi kupea ni Attention juu mimi ni KDF akismile bait ndani

tutadeal anayeye tukiwa na my other handle

can work if you have good phone, while ako na ka-mkembe

watakubebea vitu kwa keja bana, usiwapeleka main house, kunguru is kunguru

you might also set yourself up to be milked akidhani unajaribu kumshow uko na pesa

Jaribu hiyo ukiwa kwa 19/60, utakaribishwa Nyairoffi…

How do you know he won the pu**y? Maybe he just traded his tin of ice cream for information, who knows what happened? It is good to be civilized otherwise utaibiwa.

:D:D:D

I rarely interact in a shuttle because I usually use the night shuttle to avoid jams. Hapo Kwa mat nilitoka since Uber and taxify came into the scene, 350 Shillings, and no stress to the destination.

:D:D

almost all women undergo this

one told me at times akienda kwa shop and no man tries to pester her yeye hushindwa shida iko wapi.