Break-Up

Do you think Okombe was weak?

I don’t have the full story to form a good opinion.

My friends ask me that question all the time. Either I have a penchant for crazy women or I attract women who are just like me.

This is a true story http://markmaish.com/2017/07/27/crazy-girlfriend/

It all depends with the person you are dealing with and how long you have led them on. Kama ni mental case with a short fuse move houses first, then break the news.

You love her. Own up your feelings.

Sometime back, I was running a daily night radio show whose main listeners were 17-29 y.o . Every week I would receive reports of crimes of passion. Most victims were men who seemed physically fit. I couldn’t understand why they didn’t defend themselves. Nonetheless, this felt like something that happens far away until my neighbor’s bestfriend was thrown off 3rd floor balcony by his girlfriend after an argument. He was drunk at the time & the lady thought he was cheating. He broke his spine, was paralysed and bedridden for a while only to die a few weeks later.

I began digging more about this & interviewed a good number of renowned psychiatrists about it including Prof. Catherine Gachutha.

One gent by the name Dr. Geofrey Wango of Psychology dept UoN openly told me the best way is run away. I laughed it off at the time only to later realize he was serious.

Haki if this turns out to be @Voltron who asks for advice and takes us round and round in circles, I will be so miffed. Sadly it looks like this is where we are heading…It started off with how do I break up with her without hurting her last I checked…now it is I do not want to hurt this one. Time to wave adios.
Hasta la vista baby.

of course you understand the situation is not normal and his advice not very practical when alcohol…and fangi…are in the mix (the two drugs are most abused in contemporary ,ke). problems have a way of escalating to crises rather fast when drugs are involved.

Tell her you got fired and the bank is about to auction your stuff.

What channel kbc late night ?

@QuastRandom utaunda handles ngapi ukiuliza the same fantasy question over and over again

Watu huuliza such questions ni ngombe sana, obviously breaking up with a girl will hurt her feelings one way or the other… Ati “without hurting her feelings” shenzi type

You have seen better things ?

last week niliambia one of the ladies that I cannot meet her in town for our date because am broke… She came visiting kwangu with food n even cooked it for me…
some ladies uwaambie uko broke watakufanyia shopping ya nyumba and even help you look for a job. That line no longer works

Hook me up with her ASAP

@voltronQuastRandomDenisyoung

TROLL. This mungiki boy is a cursed piece of shit

nah, yeye uwa backup plan mpoa sana.

@Eng’iti …Nope nope it ain’t denisyoung…I disagree. Not the case at all. Voltron could be m2random or Q…but not denis. I can say that with certitude…

I don’t dispute that. What I have been trying to put across all this time is that you cannot apply logic or try to reason with someone in a murderous rage.

Wanaume hii wiki and last week tumelia sana in terms of relationships