Breakfast rip off.

Mungiki umesahau hapo kuna change mpaka ya kununua tumbaku!

I always say our prices are exaggerated …and kenyans are indeed rich if they can afford this regularly.
Am a cheap person so most of the time I go for specials especially Monday’s, Wednesday’s and Thursdays where you buy one and get one free. This applies to breakfast and lunch so as friends or work colleagues mnaenda pamoja. Hata Fridays we drink happy hour beer between 7 and 8…ofcourse you buy enough on special to last till 10pm. You end up using less than ksh700 on more than 10 beers!i
Typical breakfast like the one I had yesterday goes for equivalent of 300-400…divide by 2 you only pay ksh200 or less…as a kenyan you obviously request your eggs not be sunny side.[ATTACH=full]227958[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]227957[/ATTACH]

Habari ya seutafrike?

mwanaume ni kula nduma/ngwaci na strungi/maziwa breakfast

Full English breakfast.
Ata England it goes for the same price in an ordinary cafe or Restaurant.

xhosa kunguru’s huonja aje

Yeah but the person serving you in England is being paid over Ksh.700 an hour while huku Kenya analipwa less than Ksh.700 a DAY!
Like @mikel said prices in Kenya are way exaggerated and businesses are making a killing!

Sisi watu wa Inda kwa mama kioski breakfast ya 200 iko na mpaka massage na bj

Alafu utasikia watu wakisema the cost of living in Kenya is lower than in developed countries. It isn’t! Imagine paying first world prices on a third world income. Tough!

Swali ni hii, utaowa lini?

currently kuna Nairobi restaurant week hadi 10th,ukilipa na visa card unapata 20% discount,use the offer while it lasts