BREAKING: 9 more individuals test positive

You are wrong, Ethiopia was still having to and fro China flights even after it reported the Corona cases. Kenya was not the last…pliz dont spread fake news

Please lets speak on basis of facts rather than just rumours. There’s a woman who committed suicide because of being accused by others of having corona without any confirmation or tests whatsoever

All i know numbers may be waaaay more than we think…mu neighbours are coughing left n right…they should come test us in our homes…census like…thats when tutajua kiumeumana…luckily africans consume healthy like some guy stated…most people will recover without knowing they had it in first place…

GOD SAVE US ALL

people infected in Kenya are in their 1000s. before long, everybody will have been infected. Pray that it doesn’t take a toll on you. our govt. is incapable of testing at the scale of newyork or Italy. It’s a time to sit back and hope that you don’t die from this freaking disease.

[COLOR=rgb(65, 168, 95)]The hand that gives is higher than the hand that takes

God… I think there’s a more infected people in every country than they say. How many people have actually checked? I don’t think all of them

That’s possible but if Wuhan managed to deal with the virus in 3 months, I think we can also relax in the next 3 months.

9 more, what balony.At this rate, you might as well open up the country.
It should now be 500-1000.

Every infected person is apparently infecting a minimum of 3 people. If they say 100 people are infected that would be 300+ people, 200+ still undetected.

Oh, the whole world is under attack…

It makes no sense to test the public just for the sake of it, only the sick and those who have been contact with the sick should be tested. what is important is social distancing and proper hygiene. Look if you test everybody today tomorrow you still need to test those that were negative the previous day.