Breaking: Apple considering to move to another sweatshop country e.g India.

Wee shinda hapo tu.mu America will never ever jitegemea.trump na matariff zake sijui sasa atachukia nani.made in Taiwan will make his goods price go up cutting his profits .it’s a lose lose situation.

Your impish and schadenfreude attitude will take you nowhere, other than publishing on this forum full of dimwits. Otherwise ungekuwa umewekwa your place. Meff, na mimi sio screw plus, come with another angle this time. Meff ghaseer yusless tuc a tuc a

That ‘sweatshop’ sort of thing is how countries lift themselves out of poverty: by offering cheap services for little money at scale. I hate when people rail against this sort of thing

Naona zile demon zako zimeanza ku react. Nilikuambia uwache pombe na fegi ama utakuwa like your fellow tribes man who tried to stab the president recently.

hehe. kenyatalk economist. Kwani you have run a company like Apple before?

Yeah,I run a company in India but I live in kenia:D.

And patco,hope u watch shark tank because all entrepreneur s there always talk of China.those will also be affected.garage innovations will not have a story.

In future, the USA will use AI robots to manufacture. That is the end-game.

Ndio maana nimekwambia you enlighten yourself on terminologies. You are dumb as a rock.
Where did I state that Android is not owned by Google?

Open source means the source code is there for anyone to modify, add upon, delete etc. as they wish.

And you still want to go back to HiSilicon even after a total white wash. Wewe kusema ukweli I don’t know what your IQ is. Very low.

It’s very difficult arguing with someone who has zero IT background.
HiSilicon designs and makes their chips. They only use ARM licenses.

Let me give you an example you might understand.

If you make a software today, you are the one who will design and build it. Depending on the nature, you might require some licenses from Java or whatever language you are using.

If you want a database today, you are the one who will design and build it. But you might still need a license from Oracle.

In your feeble mind, you think Java is the one that designs software for people. Or Oracle is the one that builds databases for companies. Or in this case ARM is the one designing the chips… Chieth.

Apple manufacturing US bound phones in India is all about circumnavigating Trump tariffs. And still the rest of the iPhones bound for other countries will still be made in China.

You don’t comprehend things easily.
Whatsapp GB is a pirated version of Whatsapp. That’s why people are being banned.
In Huawei’s case, you will be using the legit version of every app.

Apps will run flawlessly.

And it is comical for you to say that they will suspend your account. Facebook, Whatsapp and the rest live by the numbers. They need Huawei and Chinese manufactures more than they are needed.

You think Apple leaving means a ‘reversal in electronics boom’.
Lol… You and Patco have you heads so high Uncle Sam’s bowel you can’t see clearly.

Every electronic you own is 99% most likely made in China. And probably you don’t even own an iPhone.
Apple leaving means new entrant immediately.

I own an S10.I konw for a fact, only 50% of Samsung parts are made in either two nations, China or Vietnam and for the Galaxy, it is Vietnam so Yes,A phone CAN be made outside China
Microsoft is leaving, Dell is leaving, HP is leaving.
Chinese makers without American software are not gonna sell so YES. China will see a reversal in the electronics boom.
I will enjoy gloating at you when Huawei’s Second Quarter results come in!!

Facebook ,Whatsapp and Instagram have never worked in China so they do not actually need Huawei. At all. They are well aware that Europeans will simply shift to other phones that work with Play Store.No one has the time or energy to go through stuff like trying to cloak your phone
You will NOT get a legit version of ANY American Application as American Developers are NOT allowed to work with Huawei. Supported or not.
It is like having the Square App in Kenya. You can download and install, but they ban any account that is detected to be outside the US.Especially if it is the Square Reader App which cannot be tunneled via a VPN.
Now currently, you cannot tunnel an OS from a phone at least.
Again, ALL American Apps will not work with Huawei as they will be sanctioned and fined in America if they tried.Under the new terms(which have changed several times), any developer who allows even a single Huawei user will be violating the law and as such will be risking being sanctioned or fined for allowing the use of American technology to the Chinese.It does not matter how simple
A similar law has existed against users from certain nations like Cuba and North Korea. If you try and use Whatsapp in Cuba and you are a new user and register with a Cuban number you get banned on day one. No matter the platform, Android or not.
The same terms are now being used against a company rather than a nation. The message is clear.Buy Huawei and risk being banned on various social media platforms for violating the Terms and Conditions based on Trump’s executive order.
American companies will not pander to Huawei and risk being fined billions at home. It is not worth it.

Huawei results will only be affected by the short term uncertainty.
Do yourself a favour and look at Huawei’s second quarter results 7 years from now.
You’ll also help yourself if you note down Android’s market share right now, and what it will be then.

great point… hio gunpowder argument ni kali ! :D:D:D:D:D:D

cuba can go the telegram way

Installing apps on Huawei devices is not ‘working with Huawei’. When will you understand this.

Android apps will work on Huawei OS, not with the input of the app makers, but rather by the nature of the android system.

The only thing Facebook, Google etc. can do is to prevent Huawei from pre-installing their apps at the factory. That is the only way they currently ‘work together’.

Nobody will lack any sleep because Whatsapp did not come pre-installed.

Yes they can. Indeed they actually do(if you are lucky to even have a phone), but it means that Cubans are more or less lopped out of the global social media network as Telegram, iko na Watu wake while outside of China the FB apps are nearly universal.
That is what lies for future Huawei users. I doubt the Europeans will even want to risk that.

PURE STEAMING :meffi::meffi::meffi::meffi::meffi::meffi::meffi::meffi::meffi::meffi: !!!