Breaking... by dropping trade with Huawei did Google act overzealously ama what?

Kwani unataka tu kuwe na one bully, wacha wawe wawili, mmoja akikazia sana, you turn to the other, unauliza itakuwaje?

Have you read the story?

[MEDIA=twitter]1130545053355663362[/MEDIA]

WOW!!

1. Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc are some of the top companies globally and they are not in China. There is no Google search or PlayStore in China yet Google is by far the largest Search Engine on the planet
    In fact, the fact that they are not there is the reason why Google especially can make such decisions.How will they be affected exactly??Their services are not being used in China anyway!!!
    2.You do not know the depths at which Chinese products are hated in much of East Asia. I can show you a lot of Japanese and Korean tech products popular in the rest of Asia. For example LINE is popular in Vietnam and Thailand where it has even a streaming service. But Chinese apps like WeChat and Weibo are only used by the recent Chinese diaspora and no one else.
    China’s response is surgical. he most idiotic statement I have heard all day.
    They banned Wikipedia yesterday in China.How did that affect the US or even Wikipedia???Wikipedia does not depend on Ads!!!It is financed by donations from the West. Their response was so poor that most people do not know it happened, unlike the Huawei ban which will affect people even in Sao Tome who have a Huawei phone.
    China cannot ban Apple products.The factories would be shut down and moved to Vietnam, leading to job losses for hundreds of thousands of Chinese .
    Amazon ceased operations in China in April of this year.You cannot ban what does not exist there in the first place!!

To Fix search Results.
You mean to ensure events like Tianmenn Square and how they killed thousands of students, how they harvest the organs of executed prisoners and Falung Gong members and any critisim against mass pollution or regional CCP members or the fact that they are mass incarcerating Uyghurs and forcing demographic change in Tibet and facilitating the traficking of women from neighbouring nations ,especially Vietnam and Thailand and how they now have a Social points system that is aimed at turning everyone into a Droid??

Haha eat that, Uncle Sam! TOJ!!

And impose heavy tariffs on foreign (read USA) manufacturers with companies /industries there

He is trying to create a self sustaining microcosm, encosed within America. But his Think Tank team are flawed on many fronts and myopic too.

Why are you blowing hot and cold? No, you are straddling the fence, is where you at

Is that your held notion of other people?! Utashangaa what people know, some are just not loud mouthed keyboard warriors living with their moms and nothing else to do, but to rant and gloat at how ao knowledgeable they are. Meff!

Fuck off. wacha attention seeking ya kobole.

You the attention seeker here. You are well known, it’s looks like it’s that time of the month again, well, it is everyday for you anyway. Get some p2 in idvance, you’ll soon get laid with all the dick sucking you do around here. Ghaseer tuc a tuc a

What are your contributions here anyway? Who are you? Never heard of you on ktalk. Rudi na huko sex and relationships. You sound like you swam from that swamp.

You sound like mtu amezoea ku hang na mapoko hence the language. Hata profile pic yako inakaa tu mtu wa mapoko. Funda wewe.

@Dune ama wewe ni screwplus freakazoid minus the memes? :D:D:D

You sure sound like that fucker.

Plus your profile pic is a comic book character. Wewe naona ni screwplus. :D:D

Hata huto tumatusi ni tule twa screwplus freakazoid. Kwani umechoka kuhang solo pale entertainment section?

You may associate me with anyone, but not that freak! Siwezani na memes za ufala. Afadhali ata useme truman capote ama digi na mimi ni kitu kimoja.
Iyo ghaseer ilikula block ndo nikapumua kiasi ktalk.
You, on the other hand are very territorial in an open and global forum. Childhood trauma maybe

:D:D:D:D. I know your handwriting @screwplus freakazoid.

This is your cup of tea … this is screwplus :

Best Fight Scene Ever, Even The Likes of @Uwesmakei Would be Awed - Entertainment - Kenya Talk

Breaking Bad - Entertainment - Kenya Talk

Movie Recomendation For The Fight Movies Enthusiasts, Or Just The Bored - Entertainment - Kenya Talk

Daily Movie Quotes - General - Kenya Talk

Nakujua sana. Na kumbe wewe ni Kalenjin?

I would never have guessed in a million years. Na ulikuwa unakaa barbie, rich boy hivi, spoilt brat. That explains a lot.

You are probably from a well connected Kalenjin family. Ndio maana ukalipiwa usomee U.S.

@Dune , you like Chloe:

https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/daily-movie-quotes.102241/

Screwplus likes Chloe :

https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/ktalk-moviest-quotist-dumb-thread-bitch-kiasi.100030/

Both threads are about movie quotes… :D:D:D:D

COINCIDENCE !!!

I give! Don’t pursue this road you are taking… Wewe ni sleuth nini? Lakini mimi sio screwchieth
Watu wata anza kubelieve it’s real

You’ve used drugs hadi ukapelekwa assylum… (very sobering hekaya by the way)

Screwplus is also always getting high and saying how drugged up he is…

English yenyu ni the same watoto wa masonko. For a second I thought you were the progeny of one Kipkalya Kones.