BREAKING: Former Kenya rugby sevens coach BENJAMIN AYIMBA has passed on

There’s a third one:[ATTACH=full]365500[/ATTACH]

That man-hating witch @TrumanCapote atalala bila panty leo. She creams herself anytime a man bites the dust.

Hio mama ni meffi, ghaseer kabisa. Bottom of the barrel. Alikula BLOCK kitambo pamoja na super troll Patco.

May he R.I.P.

R.i.p benjie

He should have finished the phrase.

All is well with my soul.Like accepting an outcome with heavy heart,grief,sorrow

REST IN PEACE COACH.

You guys are lucky…you know I cannot block anyone since I have to read/review their content, however shitty…
Anyway RIP Benja. Didn’t know you personally but I could tell you were a great soul.

R. I. P. Condolences to the family, friends and the whole rugby fraternity.

May He Rest in Peace.
I hope someday we shall honor him with a memorial cup as we do with Mwangi Kabeberi.

rest well coach

Resign nipewe kazi gathee

Anyway RIP

Hehehe. No way. I love my job.
Cc @administrator

Enyewe…tena roho safi…now is not the time for this.
Watu wanaumwa wamepoteza Baba Babu Mjomba Ndugu Sahibu Mpendwa Jirani Mwalimu Mkufunzi Mhisani Msaidizi.
Including those kids…they wouldnt be pleased with your post. My heart goes out them regardless.
Instead of easing the pains and burdens of young fragile kids your twisting and turning the knife by reminding them…
Lets learn to take it easy on each other.
As i always say times are hard…lets not make them harder.
No need to reopen old wounds.
Let he without sin?
Ayimba Babaa lala salama. Pumzika. God bless.
RIP.

Kuwa mpole

Pole kwa familia na marafiki wa kocharee.

And now that he is gone,why don’t you imitate him and stop this maringo ya peni mbili. You are a very arrogant and boastful human being who thinks he is better than everyone. Why don’t you imitate your friend’s humility?

Please don’t blame women if you can’t control the direction of your erection. These rugby guys hawanaga adabu. They think that they are invincible. My fren ukimwi na child support haitaki kujua kama wewe ni coach ya bus ama assistant coach wa rugby OK? Kila mtu atabeba mzigo wake mwenyewe. You see men sitting in the house and going to build empires for their families you think ni pesa hawana ama women don’t throw themselves at them. A man with no control over his spirit is a sinking ship let’s not sugar coat things here bcz amekufa. Let the man whores who are see the end of these lifestyles za pombe, letting fame go to your head and women. You die of AIDS, you die broke, you leave your kids suffering. I assure you that these women will jump on other men as MWK and their children will suffer. I don’t know why people have allergy for the truth.

Which widows when he said Moraa isn’t his wife and wife number 1 divorced him for being a philanderer and the many women he bedded probably on ARVs now?

Kahuni ukiskia mtu mzima amefariki na menegitis it’s AIDS, I know bcz I know many people including my relatives wamekufa na hii ugonjwa. Cerebral malaria alitoa wapi Nairobi? . Just Google cerebral malaria it’s kids who die from it. All you need is IV of quinone for 3 days and you are OK, so if it was menegitis and other AIDS related complications just say kwani? . Let’s be frank nowadays HIV is like Cancer. You won’t say a person died of headache if they died of cancer.