Breaking news!!!!breaking news

One of the pioneers of televised comedy in Kenya, the platform that’s now lucrative, the likes of Churchill are now making a kill out of it. He’s a legend RIP

i expect this reply was mine. i am not happy, actually am very sad. but most importantly i am not a hypocrite. us oldies must set an example for the young to emulate. lets not be condoning cases where we are extravagant when life is good like that cricket guy only to cry out with a sense of entitlement when aged and can’t meet our medical bills…

RIP Mzee Ojwang Hatari.
At least I had the pleasure of sharing a table and buying him a cold Tusker one day at Karumaindo many many moons ago.

R.I.P Wanjau.

RIP baba Kayai

You had your faults just like all mortals …but a great actor.

RIP, he was a real legend and gave us some really true laughs.

R.I.P Mzee Ojwang Hatari Wanjau.

Rip mzee

we immortalize great legends from outside country,bill Cosby,Harrison ford,Morgan freeman,jack Bauer as so on,but we forget our own,mzee Ojwang,ondiek,olexander josphat the whole clue of mother in law and so on…to my suprise we might hear governor kidero declaring nairobi county will nam one of its streets after mzee.

my last wrath goes to kbc,someone should close it down,many Kenyans who went thro it fin ally left since kbc is beyond repair…at one time walter mongare tried to salvage it…shame on them

it’s good to know your history; you use the name walter and “salvaging KBC” in one sentence? Sitaji mtu lakini watu wengine ile legacy waliacha ni sifa ya kudinya interns pekee…

3 Likes

Ngai,gashwin, what are you implying???honestly, usiniambie niko manyu hivyo???

The guy messed up metro FM from a reggae station loved by many to some female crap no one cares about. You gave a wrong example there bro.

2 Likes

lala pema peponi

Pumzika Mzee Ojwang

Am shocked…I thought that guy was kicked out of KBC for being a reformer???unless mnamuonea

R.I.P, my condolences to Mama Kayai and his entire family.

yani wakenya have come to be socialized into believing mama kayai is his immediate family,nobody knows about his real family and grand children

And everyone else who wasn’t there for him will say how he “mentored” them, how he was a great “friend”…the usual sh!t.

RIP Mzee Ojwang.

SJ?:eek:. Alikuwa ana tafuta momo pia.

may he rest in peace