BREAKING NEWS....funny news

Ameona hawezi kuwa CJ wa NRM

wacha ni lale ni amke kesho mtu akiwa 50 something years and still the president

I don’t think so, what was the purpose for the hasty attempt to hold a case to stop election on a public holiday one day to the election

Maybe he wanted to be fair to avoid there being anything that may hinder or justifiably halt today’s elections. The purpose of a Judge is to adjudicate you know…

:D:D:D unashangaa nini?

I also don’t trust him at all. Remember opposition was already preparing for a celebration with banners already printed that the SC has postponed the elections again. This mkora has to go.[ATTACH=full]134958[/ATTACH]

Maraga has ‘redeemed’ himself .

Could be he is setting the stage for another nullification, he wants jubilee to believe he is changed.

I think CJ ameona he is lucky to be in the position he is in together with DCJ and they have realized Raila cannot overthrow any government, and since they like their new positions i think even if a petition was to go to court there is no way in hell they would try nullify

The SC will not sit again. It needs 5 judges to sit. Justice Ibrahim is on sick leave and both Justice Njoki and Ojwang would sit in another wakora judges presidential petition. Its a reverse judicial coup courtesy of @FieldMarshal CouchP

Heko

Mkispin kuwe na spoilt vote it will mean also the decision Maraga made was spoilt:D

Hahahahahahahahaha!

how does it feel knowing that you are a rat? a sewage rat to be precise?
you can’t be like them, to quote snoop dog… "you a nigga when you born a nigga when you die nigga quit trying you a nigger for life "

who are those?

Mbona Dida anaangukia tu one (001) votes kwa hizo counties…

kuna moja niliona haikusigniwa, reason given… there was one rejected vote. I don’t know if that is reason to not sign the form.

Let me get this clear, so the cj was driven all the way to kisii to mark a ballot “no reforms no elections”

That’s what naswa guys wish hehehe they wish they can see what he did on the ballot.:smiley:

[ATTACH=full]135073[/ATTACH] yayeee 520 zimetoka wapi