Breaking news: Governor Sonko's arrest order

Maboys wanaeza shinda GSU? Na Recce squad je? Na normal KDF brigade je? Na ikizidi sana wanaeza shinda special forces ya KDF? Usidharau GOK tafadhali. Hao goons wanaeza lemea polisi wa kawaida pekee.

Why is the Kiambu governor still roaming free ?
Why is he still a governor even.
Hizi tu ni theatrics .

Hii kuanza njia.when he goes to court and gets bail,he’ll be rearrested for the shimo la tewa escape.hadi ainue ikono na kukubali maneno ya konyagi na kibicho

My take: gathica is an imbecile who likes playing politics and mind games to Kenyan people. From what I have seen since the fallout between him and the other thief, any sane mind can notice that it has been a stupid war to fight unwanted guys. Rem they tried to stop him before elections thru peter Kenneth? They didn’t bring the shimo la tewa case then since they wanted jubilee win against kidero. After winning, Sonko keeps complaining of harassment from Harambee house. Recently Eacc said he should go back to prison to complete his term as if he escaped few days or weeks prior to that pronouncement. Simtetei songo ju yeye ni chokoch but dont like the petty politics played by gathica inthe name of fighting corruption.

Thats exactly my point, disruption of normal processes is what he will want. Obvious hao maboyz hawaezi fika mia. Sonko knows how to raise drama and use it as a bargaining chip. Street riots will bring about looting in CBD and that is one thing serikali haiezi kubali.

Maybe im overating him mhh!

Mike Sonko airlifted to Nairobi | Nation

chief ni kama kijiji imevamiwa

Sonko atashikwa kweli

I would like to see the charges

He was given an illegal bail by that judge Khaemba that CJ Maraga chastised by sending him to suspension.
I wonder why Maraga didn’t revoke that bail

and busia’s sospeter ojamong too

:smiley:

That is why we will forever blame our courts for dismissing these kind of cases. You jail poeple by proving beyond reasonable doubt that they are guilty sio upuzzy wenye DPp anafanya ati ni kamata Friday. Then they will later blame maraga. Fuak Gathica

The man has resorted to nagging Mama wa Taifa to help him sort his case.

Sonko is in a deep fix.

[ATTACH=full]274178[/ATTACH]

I am 100% sure that nobody will ever be jailed for corruption at least in gathicas ‘error’. Maybe waititi ju ni ghasia haijui kuficha. Wana mutheri, chieth maduong’

[ATTACH=full]274179[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]274180[/ATTACH]
king of Nairobi

mr “hawa macartels” alale ndani …he’s obviously a corrupt thug fooling nairobians with measly handouts

Versace ama ni Versace

iyo coating ni ya ugoroh

Governor Sokwe amalize kifungo, then aanzishwe ya wizi katika nairobi.

Why?