Breaking news. moaninho sacked BBC

Sawa, lakini Mou is/was his own worst enemy though his players sabotaged him on the pitch. Their body language while playing showed it all.

1 Like

you can’t say that while you team is facing relegation there is a reason why it called a team it’s collective effort I would he said us a team we facing challenges.am Manchester united fan and every time I see our coach I fantasize slapping that shiny face mpaka iparare but I know it’s team effort.

its a big personal blow to him, he had ambitions of being a long term manager in england and you could see he envied long timers. too bad no big club with tradition will want him

Hao players hata usianze. Mtu analipwa economy ya Kenya ka wages na bado anataka abembelezwe. Ningekuwa Mou hata ningewachapa mijeledi. Ukishazoesha hizo nugu player power zinaeza amua kukuangusha vi-major. The stubornness somebody like LvG is being derided for is the same one that got DDG to stay and sign a contract extension Valdes akiimba “Hello” hapo kando

2 Likes

Gus Hiddink ndiye anachukua usukani in an acting capacity till end of the season.

1 Like

Huyu Hiddink ni ka wale watu naitanga oven. Kushikilia job interim hadi mwenye kukamua afike. Kwani hajiheshimu?

Ukiona hivyo, Abramovich anategea Guardiola because his contract in Bayern ends this season.

Guardiola ni mtu anapenda sana clubs zina history. He is more inclined towards Arsenalwhich suits his style. Wenger nadhani punda amechoka whether he wins the league this season or not he will retire. Pep haezi enda teams with 5-yr histories like ManCity na Chelsea. Yeye ni purist ka Klopp mwenye alichagua Liverrpool

2 Likes

Bayern were offering him 14.5 m pounds annual salary to renew his contract lakini akadinda. It seems he wants to win UCL before quitting though Juve si mteremko.

Bayern kwake si challenge hiyo ni league imeshindwa na I think Bayern, Dortmund na Wolfsburg in its entire history. Pengine haoni challenge domestically. UCL inakuaga pata potea. Ndo unaona Mou hajawai na Chelsea yet a part-timer like Di Matteo won it at the first time of asking

Chelsea are the bigger losers, Guardiola is either joining Manchester city or Manchester united, Ancelotti will take over at the Allianz Arena, this leaves Chelsea with a shitty list of candidates including but not limited to Rafa Benitez, Brendan Rodgers, Marcelo Bielsa, Gus Hiddink.

I really think they should have let him stay and buy him players in the January window, that would mean they would probably end the season in the middle of the table and lose out on the Champion’s league, the positive in all this is they would retain a top class manager who knows how to win. You look at that squad and it really wasnt a Mourinho-esque kind of squad, Fabregas, Hazard, Matic, they are just too nice for him. I just don’t see Chelsea getting back to the top for the next few years.

HUYU NGOMBE ALITUKANA UNCLE WENGER ATI VOYEUR AKUFE UKO PORTUGAL , GURDIOLA PIA AKUJE HIO MANCITY TUMUTOLEE HASIRA ZA BARCA NA BAYERN.

1 Like

i liked his arrogance van gaal should follow

Hata waletee huyo Guardiola position ni ile tu.Hii ni EPL baba.Tuliingizia ati ohh Klopp ni mnoma,Liverpool itabeba ligi akikam lakini wapi

Boss, is this confirmed? I’m not too sure about that.
Abramovich tends to continue paying a salo for the remaining duration of your contract until irun out or you land another appointment whichever comes first.

He goes home rich…

I think atalipwa salo ya 1 year pekee. kitu kama 10m pounds

He beat moyes achievments he truly is the special one

Dr. Eva’s saga weakened Mou’s position during negotiations.

@Kicheche is right, EPL has lost some shine now that the chap is out, he always brought some brightness to the screen, statistics shows that every league he has worked in has benefited immensely via global coverage…how else did Eto’o and Diego Milito outshine Messi in 2010