BREAKING NEWS::: NICK MWENDWA IS THE NEW FKF CHAIRMAN!!!.

Specialization Ni kitu ya maana. RV wa Kale hawanaga time na ball leaving the post to the other wing of JAP. Hapo chacha. Tyranny imechukua Four positions. Waonyesheni venye football is run.

Meanwhile, the DRC team which won CHAN have been awarded prados

[ATTACH=full]30691[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]30692[/ATTACH]

that’s nice…had not even known DRC won CHAN 2016…

This looks like a good marketing ploy by Toyota by sponsoring a Cup that they can`t even get the abbreviations Right for.
African Nations Championship (CHAN)… SMH!.. the translator must have been Japanese but i am sure that the increased sales of Prados in the African Market is a sure bet for Toyota.

Who is the new secretary general?

The 2016 African Nations Championship (also referred to as CHAN 2016) was the 4th edition of the African Nations Championship, the biennial international …(Wikipeddia)

Huyu Nick Mwendwa alikuwa mtu ya mkono ya Nyambweha, so by extension bado Nyambweha atakuwa na influence hapa. Sioni any significant change taking place.

1 Like

BTW Nyamweha akipeana interview niliskia akisema walifanya kazi na mwendwa nikasema WTF! I thought he was an outsider… Lakini wacha tuone chenye atafanya

Mwendwa is the chairman of Kariobangi Sharks so nothing new. I’m sure he would have said the same about Rachier.

Will wait and see if he is his own man ama ni puppet ya kugaragazwa

Has Mwendwa announced what his goals are?