Breaking News: Nkaissery is Dead

Not that one please. We need an authority there. Wanjigi can do.

I once asked @Art why do this security ministers keep on dying or getting sack, he didn’t answer me.

Ngojea postmortem results… Here in Kenya it takes 3 months which is approximately equal to lifetime

Had typed the same quiz but had to delete so as not to appear insensitive. I rem Lenku survived. But now Nkaiserry after the Saitoti Billions story!! Someone is doing them ministers.

When you have too much info and you’re in position to be compromised…

3 months?? That would be really fast. Lost a family member a year ago and we’re still waiting

Please let me mourn in peace,am devastated by this!RIP.

I thought for sometime this a position that has always been reserved for the Maasai… Add to some sympathy to console them now

Just like the famous Mutula family… They still waiting

Wish it happened after elections, huyu ndio ange pambana nao vizuri. R. I. P… Ama Raila alipiga simu

I told you to wait for me in August if you will still be alive, now i think you know what i meant. And dont ask me how i knew it

Mutula they already know. They just keep that shit quiet…same way there was all that noise made when Fidel died, and allegations of foul play. But they were given the results by both the german and kenyan pathologists. They just kept quiet and let the story malaysia.

But regarding Nkaiserry, who dies after being admitted for a checkup? Isnt the phrase “admitted for a checkup” an oxymoron in itself?

May he rest in peace… Did someone call him? Si mnajua kuna mtu atasema he talked to him over the phone and declared… (sijataja mtu).

Pole sana for this utterly mistimed loss. Kenya needed a firm, mature leader at that docket. May he R. I. P. , may his family have the strength bear their sorrow, and may the government honour this fallen soldier in a befitting manner.

Pole Sana may his soul rest in peace

Thank you for saying it!! Karen Hospital must be somehow incompetent…How does someone walk into a hospital and they end up dead in a few hours?

August came early.

Hold on, don’t throw stones yet. I know it’s being reported that he had gone for “check up”. How many politicians (other famous people) who suffered he same fate though the family initially reported it as “routine check up”?
You’re assuming that he was healthy when he checked in. Keep in mind that in our African culture, most people (read men) don’t go for annual physical reviews. We only go when we really feel sick (which, in several cases that I know of, was too late). As I mentioned in my earlier post, when the Grim Reaper calls, it doesn’t matter who you are or where you are. You must answer the damn call!

I remember him threatening nasa that polling station won’t be manned when he is alive. Nasa wachunguzwe

Had Joshua called him yesterday?