breaking news.... Oluoch in thibitari!!!

hii si kitu ya kufurahia!

Babuon must be cursing those Jubilee guys…was it so hard to kill this Oluoch?
The Resistance Movement would have scored major international points!

[ATTACH=full]134955[/ATTACH]

He’s awaiting a major operation to attach a bandage on his face! A doctor is being flown in even as we speak!

Huyu jamaa alijiangusha sana, i think he also is very foolish he made a name for himself today but ako hosi wengine wao wakifurahia holiday. In other news ukituosha macho ivo na iyo mkono yako severally u will always make us have a smile on our faces.

Pole kwake … lakini akifariki mutujulishe pia

The NRM rebel leader baboon has been very silent ama ameshaingia kwa bush /hyacinth to wage his guerrilla warfare

It could be worse. Fancy being his wife right now. Oh the shame yawa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbJ3FGVHETI

[ATTACH=full]134963[/ATTACH]

Ndio hio burukenge.

:D:D:D:D this burukenge term always cracks me up! The pettiness of these rebels is outstanding. Ghasia kabisa

i hate the way most of my jubilee counterparts have so much negativity. Ni kama if there was a mass suicide of nasarites you’ll be very happy. Shame on them

LOL. Pathetic loser

The theatrics of loosers, violent loudmouth goons who cry when they get what they asked for

:smiley:
umesahau kuongeza “it’s the reason I chose not to vote, due to this kind of behavior…”

@olycrank…you must be keeping vv bad company. And as you know ‘show us your friends and we learn something about you…’ There is something in NASA DNA that makes you lot think that Cendro hates you. Kama sasa all Raila’s demands have been met all along…until today where you had another chance to remove UhuruRuto by tokearing in droves but you chose to boycott the elections. Now you have the duo for another 5 years!!! Now re-group and show us Ruto’s running mate for 2022.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D soshiolite tunatambua ni Babu pekee apan tambua hii soshiolite haina kakitu chapa nyangau .

You mean Babu Owino? pris arrao me to raff:D

photo op.

Inaitwa “BedWalk”:p:D:p:D:p
For AAaalll mûthûngû to “see” how, "wamefinywa"o_O