BREAKING NEWS; President Uhuru Kenyatta names Interior CS Fred Matiang'i as Kenya's new "Prime Minister;"

You are a joke. They are trying to amend the constitution to create prime minister’s post for him na unadai anataka kuretire?

Hehe…This statement had to come at this moment.

In the very unlikely event they amend it, it will not be for Uhuru.
Uhuru has no interest in running the country.

I think unaskiza huyo muguroki Miguna sana.

mmetoka baze akakwambia ivo?

Its too early for us ordinary citizens to decide what is going to be done. The odinga’s and kenyattas made a major political deal which we ordinary kenyans, including Ruto, are clueless to.

We have insufficient information to make any logical conclusion of what lies ahead politically.

But whatever the deal is, it must be major. Raila and Kenyatta would not be acting as luv birds if it wasnt and Ruto would not be behaving the way he is if he was part of that deal.

Ghasia Mungiki kamua ngamia polepole

kwani kuna makende ya kike?

How is he behaving?

“Wanafikiri watanitoa kutoka jubilee vile walinitoa kutoka ODM… Hakunnaaaaa!”

Huyu mseh ame boeka
[MEDIA=twitter]1087729451708891136[/MEDIA]

NTSA iko kwa Matiangi???

uncle ruto liwe liwalo

:smiley:

Is there anything left to “Rob” ?

Most probably Uhuru and raila have settled on him. But time will tell
[MEDIA=twitter]1087741902324150272[/MEDIA]

He will be left with the shell that is Jubilee. Parties in Kenya are just but one term episodes

Wadau what about people’s DNA samples and other biometrics for the digital database the national government intends to introduce? How will the system work?

[ATTACH=full]221594[/ATTACH]

That’s what we were discussing today, too many ideas put into one pot without clarity how it will be implemented fully. Census 2019 involves biometric registry. Apart from names/particulars, finger print scans, photo for face recognition and ear lob photo capture. That can work since it would take roughly 5-10 mins per person to do and the gadgets confirms all data has been captured or it wouldn’t save. Now DNA should be the next round progressively in the next ten years as we don’t have sufficient lab facilities to register 50 million Kenyan DNA and it takes days to get results. We should finish with the biometric census first, its end result is a new national register. Second incorporate all other registers into it I.e birth certificate, schools, residence, KRA pin, Driving licence, NSSF, NHIF, e-citizen, land LR etc. Then as we incorporate more of this registers at Huduma centres where the applicant has to scan to confirm details and capture additional information like a swab to capture DNA. Here the same people at the Presidency are rushing to announce things not thought out fully. If you try to mix and match everything at once it will fail.

Typical government loyalist. “people at the presidency”. Reminds me of Moi days: “Moi si mbaya, watu wamemuzunguka ndio wabaya.” The president is incompetent and the incompetence is just showing.

This will be fought in court by Okiya. That’s akin to breach of privacy. And how will the housing plan be implemented since the courts abolished the 1.5% tax?