BREAKING NEWS: Raila Finally Confirms He Wants Nusu Mkate

Lazima ukuwe umetombwa akili to support such a mad man… Man!!! Fcuk Raila!!!

[ATTACH=full]132265[/ATTACH]

The ironies in his speech SMH. He talks about protecting democratic institutions and processes yet he’s agitating to remove the current IEBC…calls on international partners as ‘stalwart partners’ yet only a few days ago NASA rubisshed the foreign ambassadors’ stand that we’re a sovereign state…talks about impending terror with continued ‘crisis’ instead of being a patriot and talking positively about our nation…and of course not forgetting Msando…

[ATTACH=full]132266[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]132267[/ATTACH]

Sasa akipewa mkate nusu Kalonzo atakuwa Nini ? Spanner boy? Yenyewe Kalonzo Na Madvd wamecheswa Na Rat.

:):slight_smile: wachqa mzee apumzike. Usirudi, huku teargas imekuwa mingi.

My fren, stick to momo’s n gilbeys. Siasa tutakuangusha mbaya

OK, so babuon can’t campaign since he’s no bodyguards? I always thought he’s a well to do person who can hire top notch bodyguards for himself and in any case he has the notorious MIB freely at his disposal.

…in any case aren’t the people the most important security? Is he afraid of the people he wants to lead?

Kibera and the rest of the slums will be transformed into concentration camps. The poor Luos will be deported to Independent State of Nyanza and life will go on.
I will be submitting my security plan in the next Top Security meeting.
Lakini on a serious note, chances are the military will be called in to quell the unrest just like in Burundi. Most likely calls for secession. That is something I will support if only Nyanza wants to secede. Wakianza kuingiza coast, Turkana and the rest of this places wataenda wakikauka.

Kisumu contributes shit! What cash crop or breed of livestock grows there? Uliza watu wa Mombasa njaa iliwapata 2007

Demos daily will disrupt business in the CbD mostly. other parts of the city remain peaceful. Ata jiji yenyewe only the uptown parts are most affected, downtown biz continues so in the end only 30% of the city will be affected.

Alafu protestors are guys living below the poverty line, watu wa hand-to-mouth, they cannot survive more than 3days without making some money, they will give up on the 5th day.

This motherfcuker!!! The Supreme Court annulled the August election and ordered for a fresh election in 90 days… Fcuk him from here till September!!!

Sometimes try to think beyond your nose. This time around hakuna hata crumbs wacha slice ya mkate. Neither will there be civil war. Elections will be held and a winner declared. The usual protests will then be held and dealt with decisively. Probably the warload will end up at the Hague. Life will go on.

“international community knows what buttons to press”

kwani hii inchi mambo imekuwa ni kubadilishwa kama tv channel to suit baba.

Ni mjinga sana huyo mzee…na pia wanjigi ni fala sana kumpatia hio pesa!

…but the guy being a business man must have seen an opportunity. You never know what the commercial debt agreement cited as security in case of default.

Uhuruto will succeed definitely with the help of like minded Kenyans who happen to be the Majority.
When you stand with the blessings of your mother and God, it matters not who stands against you.(Zambian Proverb)
Rwnbp.

Very sad. As some said above he is being delusional.

Leta hiyo picha ya mama ameshika mkate mzima

hehehe akina ruto walimuonea 18 ati boflo nusu kwani anakulanga mafi uyu mzae…alafu wakati ako kwa uwanja kuomba kura kazi yake ni siasa za chuki na forceful eviction nani aliroga this stubborn old man… aende akikaukanga piece of fossil shit

mungiki tulieni hii hasira zenyu haziez poesha uji