Breaking News: Rapper Xxxtentacion shot dead

kama ile nywele bandia:D:D:D:D:D

Crazy how he had predicted his own death.

so people are saying that they knew this extension guy. never heard of him. maybe its because i am becoming fossilized but i believe i am quite an informed guy.
i have watched a few clips of him and the talk is as expected. like, he is in a war with some forces. maybe its the result of overestimating oneself but all i can say is that surviving the youth is not easy for some people.

The only thing this nigga is famed for is for beating on his woman. He was a drug abuser too. Hakuna kitu unaskia kwa ngoma zake it all sounds crap to me. MHDSRiP

TF fuck is all this…enyewe nimezeeka

[ATTACH=full]177368[/ATTACH]

Wazae kama mimi tuketi pale~~~~~~>

kssss-ten-tayyy-shon
:smiley:

I am over 40, and still here bumper to bumper

Sadness of your gay life

On instagram*

extentation

[SIZE=7][B]FINISHING DREAM HOME …Just Before Murder[/B][/SIZE]

EXCLUSIVE
https://images.tmz.com/2018/06/18/0618-xxxtentacion-house-launch-7.jpg
[B]XXXTentacion[/B] was putting the finishing touches on his dream home when he was shot and killed Monday … something that was supposed to be a crowning moment of achievement.
XXX plunked down $1.4 million in November on the Parkland, Florida mansion located 15 minutes from the shooting. The nearly 6,000 square foot home has 4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, and a pool on more than an acre of land.
Neighbors tell us construction crews had been working to complete the project, installing a security fence on the perimeter. XXX moved in recently and neighbors say he was quiet, but friendly.
TMZ broke the story, XXX was [B]gunned down Monday[/B] in what the Broward County Sheriff’s Office says appears to be an attempted robbery as he left a local motorcycle store.
So far, no arrests.

Too sad.

i hope alikua ameandika will

He probably had his lawyer taking care of the issues.

Why do basic houses on quarter or half acres in Kenya cost close to, or more than this?

Ama ni kugongwa tunagongwa?

We once had an expatriate who also complained on how land is too much costful in Africa as compared to developed countries.

BTW, what is 6,000 sq feet to sq metres?

lack of ideas. those who have the power to invest consider accumulating land a fine idea of “Development”. Everyone to those that are saving to those that have windfalls have buying a 40X80 to keep at the top of investment priorities. demand is high.

May he RIP, though I never listened to his music hata kidogo. I always scrolled past his album.