BREAKING NEWS:THE CURE FOR HIV HAS BEEN FOUND

Like I said, a lot of you learned fools will say that I am an ignorant conspiracy theorist.
Thank you for your observations.

Kings, Queens and powerful wealthy victims of cancer are just fair game for these Drug companies.
If anything, it goes a long way to reaffirm their control and agenda.
Steve Job might have been important for the American economy but Apple is a drop in the ocean as a money generating entity compared to the likes of the major drug companies in America.

Anyway, believe what you want.
You have your philosophy I have mine and it’s a free world… (Allegedly…)… Kikikikkkk…

Cancer has existed for millions of years, found in old fossils, but somehow big pharma (most less than 100 years old) have the cure and are holding it.
You crazy people don’t understand that scientific progress happens one step at a time, sometimes in unrelated fields, over long periods of time.
Radiation therapy for cancer first required discoveries and inventions in the physics of rays… Something that happened quite recently.

Science defeated bacteria by virtue of an accident involving penicilin less than 100 years ago, after millions of unsuccessful years.
And here you think that it is far fetched that another ‘accident’ has not defeated viruses. That big pharma skipped right to the HIV cure, but missed out on a general virus cure?

You sound illiterate. Probably you are.

I hope your conspiracy theories do not extend to anti-vaccination for your kids. You might bring back polio and measles to Kenya like the anti-vaxxers are doing in the US.

And I’m sure you also have a good explanation for the accelerated increase in cases of cancer in Africa in the last few decades.
And you’re right, im not Einstein and I’m probably inferior to you in academic qualifications But so were our historical African healers and medicine men without whom we’d have been an extinct race.

By the way, nobody went to the moon.
It’s a load of Bollocks.

vitu zinarudiwa hapa kijiji hadi saa ingine nafeel kama leo ni jana [SIZE=1]ama jana leo? [/SIZE]

Ama ujiondoe Kwa kijiji for atleast two hours.
Umeanza kusengenywa ati for all the time you spend you might be a prisoner wa Kamiti.
Is it true?..

Find a life.
Nugu.!..

No one doubts you’re no Einstein.
But i had hoped you can type something on your phone and gets some facts.
African countries have the lowest cancer rates in the world.
Cancer and High income countries go hand in hand, and it is expected that as Africa gets wealthier, it will happen too.
Fast diet, less manual work, etc… Africa is only playing catch up.

If a disproportionate amount of Africans die as a result of cancer, blame our health care system.

There, I’ve taught you something free of charge.

whose bone marrow? foetus or grown up

Grown up

so you should know,mfungaji leso,udaku umekuzidi hanithi,hujaacha umbea?:D:D:D:D:D

As stated by CBC Canada, the cost of stem cell therapy is $5,000 to $8,000 per stem cell treatment for patients. According to a Twitter poll by BioInformant, the cost can be even higher. Our May 2018 poll found that stem cell treatments can cost as much as $25,000 or more.
https://bioinformant.com/cost-of-stem-cell-therapy/:D:D:D:D:D