Breaking news

People are still interacting my friend. There are crowds in markets like Wakulima and in buses. Restaurants are now open. People are drinking behind closed doors. They later go to mingle with their families. What is this special thing about 7pm-5am that’s not there hii masaa ya mchana. Uhuru is coming out as a brainless misguided leader. He should open up the economy. Public awareness and equipping our hospitals are the greatest weapons in the fight against covid-19.

Remember, you are asking the same guy who sometime ago had said something to the effect that by this time of the year, we’d be collecting hundreds of corpses in the streets.

Remember that.

Announcing numbers daily is not a gain. Tell me what is the difference in the number of cases right now and before the cessation/curfew

My exact sentiments. But with buffoons like @Electronics4u head inside the ass still swallowing propaganda pills from Mutahi and the gangs that they are out protect them. While at it making a killing from donor fund and changing law at will since there’s no one to question.

Mganga alitwambia referendum iko June…wacha tuone.

From day one up to now, nikusikia nasikiaga wakisema ati 3 are from kawangare…kawangare yenye hatujui ni gani

No plans

Maybe another one in outter space.

Unaongea a lot of sense sikuizi bwana Chief.

Juzi wamesema ati we have 2 from Langata,nikafikira ni neighbourhood.Kumbe the two walikua South C.Apparently Madaraka,South C and Nairobi West mpaka Karen are all part of Langata.
I also didnt know that South B is part of Makadara.

True Omera. Thanks yawa

Langata is an expansive constituency.

Hii curfew ikiisha hivyo the nxt week itakua referendum…kuna mlevi anatumia hii ugonjwa for political gains.