Breaking now

unajua alilambishwa sakafu na mwanamuke

2 Likes

These are some of the things I hate about Uhuruto. For the last 5 years, this mdomo baggy, tumbo karai loser has been undermining them at every turn. Now he vukas sakafu at the last minute and will probably get a better deal than people who’ve been loyal to Jubilee from the get go? Fuck this shit!!

11 Likes

i dont think so, ameenda ku bootlick WsR

Raila only got the illusion of a merger and had delusions of an uncontested succession. Moi played the stupid goat like a slack-tuned nyatiti.

9 Likes

Tengeneza pecking order yako…mbaff!!

1 Like

I am not surprised. Hata chameleon najua anawaza sana

2 Likes

Apati kitu, there are too many people already awaiting in the wings. The only thing this assists is that UhuRuto will ran undisputed in RV.

1 Like

I tell you bro. When is Riika? I had Fr. Hunja’s contacts zikapotea. But I know they will announce soon.

1 Like

Problem with some people is that you dont want to hear or see the truth, however obvious.
You can take this to your Sacco(since am sure all the banks have blacklisted you), Isaac Ruto will get a very good job in the government. He will be probably be under WSR in the pecking order ya Rift Valley.

Huyo Uncle yako amechafua jina, sasa akae kando. Others will represent him…

He has no value in the coalition, arudi tu kwa baba, no wonder baba was very quick to embrace Munya, alijua kajamaa kasha bolt

3 Likes

And the delusional old man is back at it issuing ultimatums.
Oh and there’s a new paybill number issued for those who want to go to Canaan,Jimmy Wanjigi amekataa kutoa pesa ingine.

13 Likes

I bet alikuwa anakula pesa zote so ameona ile njaa itamshika for the next 5 years si mchezo

4 Likes

Sija kupata vizuri. especially the bold statements. You mean hija?
Fr. Edwin Hunja of Don Bosco?

True, political alignment. Sisi tukishikana masharti huku mashinani, wao wanajitafutia ma kazi tu

2 Likes

Kwa hivyo Uhuruto watashinda from your statement

4 Likes

Tell them. Those with ears and a brain will absorb and ponder this. It’s an exclusive club of multimillionaires and billionaires. Then come the peasants that think they’re fighting “their” cause by insulting each other, their neighbors etc.

6 Likes

Hahahaha @Grundy you walked right into this one.

I guess not but inaweza enda either way.

Hehehe… anybody who is pragmatic knows that the elections could go either way

2 Likes