Breaking : Taxation on sports betting REMOVED

Betting is for lowlifes but ukifanya biashara na them houses kuna pesa sana.
I was a small time supplier to one of smaller bookies na kitunguu ilikua inanuka viserious

[MEDIA=twitter]1278214540040290304[/MEDIA]

Ni Kama after buying the opposition the rulers have really moved to capture all lucrative sectors of the economy. To maintain that dominance they may not leave power soon.

Betika, Mozzart na Odibet wamemaximise lakini

Hakuna kitu walimaximise, those taxes were so punitive everybody literally stopped betting. Na kama mtu alikuwa anaendelea ni kustake 50bob ama soo weekend. Covid nayo ikapea betting a serious blow because of unavailability of games. The operational costs for betting firms were more than gamblers were losing. Zile channel za kina binti foota pale telegram all went dead.

Ukiona Government reversing that decision, its because they literally killed the industry na ilikuwa na pesa.

Ya but wamepata a substantial amount of users. Check Google Trends for Betika, Odibet and Mozzartbet in Kenya utashangaa

Google trends kitu gani… I monitor their traffic and alexa rankings and wameshuka sana… Sportpesa was always position 2000 worldwide with betin following closely.
Last time I checked Betika was the 70,000th most popular site in the world. That shows you wanaskuma traffic kidogo sana. Just slightly more than ktalk.

Uhuru is just another corporate thief. Fuck that family.

Story ata si site visits, ni mambo na value of bets placed. I know many guys who used to stake hadi 200K walitoroka mbio sana once that 20% tax iwekwe. Ati I stake 100,000/- then 20,000/= inaenda Arror and Kimwarer Dams straight, NEFFA!!!

Wenye walibaki ni wa kueka train ya 30 games na 50bob hoping for a windfall ya 500K, and most are just doing it for fun kujibamba.

True. Something else I came to learn ni credibility ya those companies that were left. Sportpesa and betin were the only houses unge nyorosha 900k leo 500k kesho na wasicheze monkey games na pesa yako or close your account.

Betika odibets and Others I hear have a reputation and history of cancelling bet slips wakiona unawakula and/or severely limiting your withdrawals.

Heri sportpesa hata kama walikuwa wanakamua peasants atleast they never laughed at our faces…They gave back to our sports sector some peanuts to hoodwink us.Kenyan government with all the high taxes on business,income etc what one good thing has it done that you can say has made your life a little easier? its a free world,ukitaka uchome pesa yako its up to you.we have on average 50yrs on earth

Have the right surname :smiley: