Breaking: Uhuru will not Support Ruto!

swafi its time presidency came to luhya land, Mudavadi the compromise candidate , sugoi thief akwende kabisa @Finest wine chukua Ruto wako muende eldoret

Enyewe siasa sio mchezo.

I have not listened to Jakuon’s speech today but I aim to. If and I repeat if Jakuon is not on the lineup I can look at the other thieves other than WSR. Seems that our message imefika juu. But, I would never trust Uhuru nomore and in anycase don’t care who he endorses. We will make our minds up.
Uwes…Uhuru was speaking for HIMSELF…not for us Kenyans. He started politicking and forgot to mention the roads to be developed. He could not even pronounce the areas…v shameful. Anyhoo…

The will of the younger Kenyans is to have Kivutha in power somehow. Pia hiyo imfikie…

Meanwhile [SIZE=1]WSR ni wetu.[/SIZE]

Tosa kabisa

Sisi waluhya sio smart…Im sorry

Naona kweli akisema either Mdavadi au Agwambo…
Hapo ataanza kufinya WSR makagary.

Mimi naona Matiang’i

SECONDED! uhuru endorsement right now is useless and Rutos best chance is if jowie is a candidate

He was playing chess with us. I don’t know when Wesderners will ever realise that Baba is their stumbling block. Uhuru is now dangling a carrot. He is saying ‘okii Mountaineers what about other options like Musalia?’. He forgets we don’t wanna hear him and anyone he touches we run to the opposite direction. He spoke about kura ya mwananchi so why was he then contradicting himself once again by claiming to have the super power? Actually, Ranny that was disgusting to watch on behalf of Luhya nation.

[MEDIA=twitter]1347912582028521473[/MEDIA]

Chips Ni viazi.

Mtoto wa nyoka ni nyoka.

[COLOR=rgb(20, 20, 20)]Kufa kupona na uncle ruto liwe liwalo hapana tambua

Haki you appear to have so many votes…

Muigai is dynasty

Handcheque is lost in its strategies because they are all failing. It has reached a point they are trying everything at the same time.

Uhuru as executive PM failed to take off.
Muhoho as junior PM failed to gain traction.
RAT as presidential candidate means running mate from central and they lose everywhere including their homes.
The silent attempt to create a third option of madvd-wets-watermelon and pretend its not their making only grabbed headlines for a weekend then fizzled out. Now the final act is one they wanted from the start. Reduce everyone to tribal cocoons including President Uhuru and let them divide leadership by selection or inheritance as they wish. This is why from the start we profiled them as dynasties.

Since President Uhuru lost support of his home base central & Mt. Kenya he has tried vigorously to reduce himself from a national leader to a tribal leader in the home that its will be the trick to help him regain his base. Since 2010 we sold Jubilee as a national outfit across the country with its base strongest at RV, central and Mt. Kenya. We won in 27 counties in 2013 and 33 in 2017. From 2017 suddenly state house felt “Kikuyu"ism is top priority. A lot of Kikuyu got appointed in the hope to please the people. Revenue Bill was promoted as good for Kikuyu” ism and they took Moses Kuria mantra of -one shilling, one vote- as their own with the hope it will get his base behind him. Breastfeed baba initiative is promoted by kitaeleweka as good for Kikuyu"ism somehow if tribal arithmetic chairs are force through not the current top two only. Anyone who is not supporting handcheque schemes and plans are labeled as enemies of Kikuyu"ism. This sudden tribal shift at the centre of power is not about the people or Kikuyu’s people. Its about power being sweat, gotten into the head and the inability to comprehend retirement from office. Today President Uhuru suddenly forgot all his Kikuyu"ism campaigns since 2018 to profile the same Kikuyu’s against top leadership present and the future which his own family has help twice in the name of his tribe Kikuyu. Why didn’t he say this in 2013 or 2017? Its frustrations that lead him to speak his true intentions unwittingly. Since he is bitter he lost his home base and can’t command them anymore then he is so keen to condemn them all and their new leader DP Uncle Ruto.

Dynasties have been caught against destiny and change. Fate is undeniably well timed. All dynasties are converging in one boat and sinking by their own action. We await that dynasties super alliance. The people on the other hand have had a collective cosmic change of heart, mind and soul. Suddenly Hustler nation ends tribalism in Kenya. Its a convergence of fate, time and change. Its not DP Uncle Ruto making per say, its destiny. There is only one winner here and it will be huge.

Lastly I felt some de javu with UDA launch this week. A bungalow, collective acts and purpose. Just how TNA and URP were launched. UDA is being launched without a cent from DP Uncle Ruto. Everyone is voluntarily doing one bit or another. Funds are contributed from the leaders there. A few here and there and viola a national party is born. Hustler himself told them to go out there, build themselves, their areas of influence and unite everyone. He has taught us well and we can do it on our own. We are doing just that and presenting the results to him. The excitement is infectious. At the right time he will reveal his cards. For now until August 2022 we are at the grassroots.

We are behind uhuru 100%. Its time for other tribes to rule.

:D:D:D Shindweeeee weweeeeeeeee…You are the ones who have made us believe so and this cannot deny. How many times have I posted here that the rest need to stop banking on the mountain and gang up against our collective choice…
Personally, I will only vote once.

Where have I disputed that? it is indeed. Lakini he cannot lord it on us. He also has one vote like me ama what was he rumbling on about? Just why he thinks it is apt to raise this now at the end of his tenure should be your big Q!! he should have said this in 2017 but he instead solicited for help to shut Jakuon out. Wee wacha…

One thing I am certain any candidate that Uhuru supports shall lose 2022 presidency. Uhuru is hugely unpopular not only across the country but across his supposed support base GEMA. And there is nothing he can do as of now to change that. Elections are fast approaching and time is running out. BBI will show us how unpopular Uhuru is. Let’s wait for it. Not more than 20% of voters will vote in the BBI referendum… Uhuru cannot influence succession Politics for two reasons… He is very very unpopular and secondly no president in Kenya has ever succeeded in choosing a successor. Moi tried with Uhuru and it flopped… Kibaki though popular at the end of his term low key tried Mudavadi and it flopped… Now some people are waiting for a hugely unpopular Uhuru among the populace to deliver a miracle and install a successor. Anyway… Let the handcheque team produce the candidate haraka tupatane kwa uwanja