breaking up feels like a heart attack....

one word for you…SISSY!

1 Like

Madam, is that your real pic in the avatar?

1 Like

Yaani ice cube umevuka naye hata before nimalizane naye:D:D:Danyway she is a mum to two kids stays in ruaka and yes her name starts with M and K so i guess ni coincidence tu

2 Likes

Two kids bruh, you should be thanking your gods that mumewachana…

6 Likes

face him like a man,sissy fag

1 Like

Peasant economy
Baileys (afco) 1900
Dozen roses pale nakumatt between tom mboya na moi avenue ( 12*50= 600)
3 bars of chocolate 600
Total damage 3100
Dinner kejani any questions?

5 Likes

Can you stick to the topic at hand, will ya?
Thanx

1 Like

haiya kua serious man, I thought she had only one kid akadedi last year? but from hekaya ananipa anatoka Nyeri anyway najipa hadi end month nijipe shughli man. But I really hope sio yeye huyu ni M.N :D:D:D

1 Like

Easy madam…you could be of assistance to our brokenhearted brother you know…

1 Like

Never bothered me with that stuff always had time for her kids and me. I never met them and she never asked for anything from me in regards to her kids

1 Like

:eek::eek::eek:
Huh… where did you pull that one from???

@gashwin, @Meria Mata @uwesmake kujeni hapa…kumbe wakameat is not devoid of emotions after all

7 Likes

Okay…just get a nice fresh girl uwachane na single mums coz there’s a reason why their baby daddies decided to walk away ata wakiwa na kids

2 Likes

Do not spoil a good thing due to fear

3 Likes

http://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/a-real-man-doesnt-tambua-valentines.17741/
Revisit that post.
I think you are either too stingy or male chauvinism is getting the better of you.
Ni hayo tu

2 Likes

Sasa Purr

1 Like

Time is a healer… one day you’ll look back and wonder what juju was holding you there. But for now just be sensible in your actions

1 Like

ama ulimkosea…coz men have the knack to eff up,when we treat you well n commit,sijui selfishness inatokea sijui wapi mtu anaanza umeffi reloaded yawa :(:(…

4 Likes

All the best hope utapull a houdini on her before she does you first

sasa mariro?

Achana na singo mum. Probably mwenyewe amerudi kuclaim mali yake.

Here is your prescription for the next 21 days: Tomba malaya watatu per week, kawasaki daily, and repeat the following quote 5 times a day:

Dating a singo mum is like continuing another nigga’s saved game ~ [SIZE=3]Socrates, 400 BC[/SIZE]

16 Likes