Brenda Wairimu

achana na bibi yangu tafadhali

Usianze kunichokoza fundi. Hautawezana na matusi zangu nikianza.

Ni ukweli uko na umama… mimi apana tambua.

Vipi@screwmeffi
Kujia chips leo

What did you understand by a “story board website”.

Who hurt you guys? Why are you so angry? Just accept that it’s a new world and get over whichever complex you are suffering from

tombwa haga

Here comes Mr. Randy. The most mature man in K-talk.

Always skeptical about everything and takes everything too serious.

You will find him commenting with a condescending tone, usually on a high-horse thinking his shit doesn’t stink.

:D:D:D:D:D

She’s 31. Now you know why a post wall single mother would be posting half naked pics on social media.  Ukuta ni supreme :D:D:D
[ATTACH=full]298350[/ATTACH]

She’s 31. Now you know why a post wall single mother would be posting half naked pics on social media.  Ukuta ni supreme :D:D:D
[ATTACH=full]298351[/ATTACH]

:D:D:D

I:D:D:D… shit is supposed to stink . On being serious i am the most chill person you could ever meet . Life is too precious to take shit seriously on such a forum i am her to have good time. Shida ni umeadopt tabia za wanker mpenda.

Uyu ni mifupa sana, taste yangu nikiwa Campo lakini sio sahii
Lakini uyu jamaa wa photoshoot alishika shika izo tumatiti na kumwambia pinduka. Inaeza kuwa ata aliona kanyau

Interestingly haletangi content. Yeye ni kungojea kwa flanks akojolee za wengine.

Hiyo Brenda naweza tomba hadi anapata bone fracture

Wacha ajianike tu rungu atapatana nayo :D:D

You are an asshole

Will you go out with me I’m @Kijana hodari and @Kijana msawa. pia Mimi ni @MTINGIZA KITANDA!!! so you know I’ll fuck you hard

The irony :smiley: