bridal showers!

its some sort of ‘goodbye’ single life…where anything goes!..

its the “anything goes” we are after …

…then go as a stripper…hope you are well endowed…

:rolleyes::rolleyes: The ones I have attended were not so crazy

any e.g. of the not so crazy activities n the crazy activities we compare? what might seem not crazy 2 u might b crazy to me:)

Cooked , got advice from married gals, played alcohol games n went out …we dint have those “matheka” sex therapist

I now agree these are not even anywhere near being associated with the term “crazy”

The parties are a bad idea in the first place. They are the first cracks in your union.

1 Like

I guess doing sex toys , n having male strippers for fun…but any bride to be who shags a stupid stranger is a …#$#t :confused::confused:

3 Likes

Yani this bridal shower thing goes to that extreme, hio ni noma especially the playing of the alcohol games which might include some draefrae-ing

1 Like

This is a gals only party

si @supuDon dry fry girls and she is also a girl?

hahahha…yes i do…really really sweet feeling…i did it with my ex girl friend during her bridal party, during the wedding and on the wedding night…:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Look at the floor around you… its not flooded, its saliva from the mafisi’s mouths… ♫teren-terennnn♪

you know the drill,enda lete pichaaaaaa

Enyewe hio enda ulete evidence

Evidence is the scent…ask wamum… :slight_smile:

Keenly following…

Oh my bad, thought there was a kamujamaa to kamua the bride for the last time before she becomes a one party woman (kama chama ya baba na mama)