Aki ya ngai

Na hii matusi mnfafunzwa shule gani?

11 Likes

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][SIZE=7]Sema tuuuuuu[/SIZE][/FONT]

Hahaha ona ndiuī kûu ni kuga atia , ndinamenya ngi- like
Ukiue ndietagwo wanjiku,
Na ndi mutumia ngatha

2 Likes

He he he he he he! Eti women don’t whine? Umeskiza Kageni of late? And no, THERE ARE MEN. REAL MEN. That we point out your (women) looseness doesn’t mean we are bitching. Take my post. Two young women want a REAL MAN in his 60s to sleep with them FOR MONEY yet they are married. When I raise that up to spark a discussion is that bitching? When a youngin says that he was approached by a lady the age of his matha is that bitching?

Tafadhali use this reverse psychology shit on some spineless wimp. It won’t work here, my dear singo matha.:D:D:D:D

22 Likes

@M2Random kuja upatie singo madha @MaryJane advice .

2 Likes

ungechunguza zaidi ungepata ni active member Wa Kilimani Mums, Na ako Na Ben 10 mwenye humfanyia hizo vituko anasoma huko

4 Likes

bitter feminist argument blah blah blah

3 Likes

@FieldMarshal CouchP @lege don’t be sissies, mwanamke akiwapa point iwaguze pahali mnamuita singo matha au ni feminist? So wanawake wakae tu wakue wakuonekana si kuskika ndio msiwaite single mothers ama feminist! Aibikeni sana

3 Likes

^^^For real men like me, mwanamke ni wa kupika, kutombwa na kuzaa. Ukiwa na opinions pelekea makaa jikoni…

[SIZE=2]But I can always listen to your opinions sweetheart…[/SIZE]

7 Likes

Nidakuona haha mall Fulani ukinegena ati weterara nguku yaku ithaa igima na woka kurora wakora yendetio, ati urenda gucokerio mbia

7 Likes

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

1 Like

Kuna watu inakaa wanafikiria feminist ni kutukana mtu, kama kumuita umbwa ama mende etc, my friends gugu is your friend

1 Like

Link mzee?

Upus
Wengine wetu hapa tumelelewa katika vikao vya mayatima jijini.

https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/kwendeni-uko-talkers.41524/

Why are you deflecting? What does being a single mother have to do with the topic at hand? Oh you listen to Maina? So now what? You are in competition to see who bitches the loudest? What business is it of yours what women do with THEIR VAGINAS? Why do you feel the need to own every other vagina, police it even?

Bitching and setting morality standards for women and and airing something mundane as being hit on, DOES NOT and WILL NEVER make you a real man. It portrays you as a pathetic attention deprived half baked man. That is why reading gossip on the likes of Mwende makes you feel better about your sorry life and unable to fathom that women no longer care for your (Men’s) approval.

4 Likes

I call you out on your bullshit and I am a single mother and feminist? Stand up and grow balls.

5 Likes

What a useless man download forward to @CAPTAIN Frisk

2 Likes

On gossip from gutter press you can fathom to ask and click a link but anything informative that has potential to inform or educate you you can’t click. What a shame.

3 Likes