Bro Code

Mwambie akupee bitcoins na mulla, case closed

Ujinga advice…muzungukane kama mafala?

Kama ni wife wa dere wa mafuta relax let karma be the bitch she is.

2 Likes

Huyo wife ako na mbio aje…si ulimwacha na bwanake wakichapana stori. Kwani ni road runner?
https://media.tenor.co/images/eb4f930f0ae8c5cb71eb0b20496034d4/tenor.gif

hata kama nikumine bitcoin hapa acha ikae

enyewe wacha ikae, especially venye uyo ako na WIDE UNSHAVED puthy

I agree. From experience telling a person their SO is cheating on them never ends well, you will be dragged into the drama and in the process lose both your peace and friendship. Incase he doesn’t leave her, everytime you meet them as a couple you will feel bad.

3 Likes

Your cuz vs your friend
Shait tricky sana
Ebu try kulenga story show cuzo si fiti ile man to man macho zikiwa red

Itisha ransom nono sana…halafu wakilipa…ambia beshte yako juu akipata ukimwi you will regret for the rest of your life. Make sure you receive cash, kusikuwe na evidence. Sometimes you have to be bad to make a point. Whether he forgives or divorces the wife, it shouldnt bother you. Your cuz has nothing to lose here except worthless pussy. Mwambie ahame mtaa immediately

Information is power my friend.
Chukua Screen shot,save pics . you never know.
I have made a decent living without any meaningful employment/business for over 9 months by purely blackmailing my former associates.

3 Likes

One day it will make more sense killing you than paying you for eternity. Blackmail is like a gun with one bullet, you cant waste it on every little problem. Ungeitisha pesa mob in cash, at a location of your choosing, mmalizane.

2 Likes

There are several outcomes to this kind of scenario

1,usimtaje kuzo wako but ambia beste bibi anagawa mali kwa maboyz wa mtaani

2, Kama bibi ako poa financially blackmail her and keep your kuzo away from her and live with guilt

3, Pia wee kamau and eventually loose your frnd and remain cool with ua kuzo

and lastly picha ya that unshaven honeypot

2 Likes

Apa bro code ni moja, “bros before hoes”…you dont have to tell your friend the details, wewe mshow tu anajaribu kuchange history by kufuga kunguru

If you fail to substantiate, he has no reason to believe you. Hapa jamaa ni aitishe wife ransom kubwa…na asiache evidence. Halafu aambie jamaa ukweli, kila kitu na ahakikishe hiyo time cuzo yake ako Ndenderu akipanda mihogo asifanyiwe colabreshen.:smiley:

1 Like

Huyo cuzo wako atakutenda vivyo hivyo, …he’s just waiting for you to marry.

1 Like

That appeared plural…

Hii hata usilete evidence! It will take terabytes of kienyeji and GMO “jik” to clear that image!

1 Like

Huyo cuzo yako ni @Kihii Kiaganu

2 Likes

There is another dimension to this thing. First, enda kwa bibi yako mwenye uliacha kwako…break the news, and make it as graphic as possible. Watch her reaction. Kama cousin yako anatomba bibi ya beshte yako, na kama ni kadinya hodari, bibi yako amekuliwa tayari. If she appears mad or hurt for no reason, jua pia wewe ni victim. Angalia kwako kwanza buda, juu if he is as you described him, bibi yako ashatolewa suruali already…most likely. Kadinya ni kadinya tu…I have a cousin like that…and he can sleep with any woman in days…married, divorced, a nun…any.

5 Likes

Open your mouth, you will be hated now and liked later… If you can handle that then go ahead, otherwise assume nothing happened.