Broke Ladies

:eek:shait,and the sweeps continue

@38ni mature, huyo ndiyo mzuri, ana elewa maicha:D:D

Hii ni ngumu lakini communication mzuri inasuluhisha.

[ATTACH=full]132072[/ATTACH]
Took the words of ma mouth

Some women are worse than life in poverty. Wanajijua.

Lo! Omg you want a tailored suit? With this bullshit you made…
[ATTACH=full]132076[/ATTACH]

This means the perfect woman is not there, we have to pick one that has potential and work on her until perfection is achieved. I think you are a student of The Late Myles Monroe :slight_smile:

I wholly understand and agree what you have said but the discussion here is about the wannabe slay queens who have no intention of getting married, getting instructions from the husbands because they have equal rights and who views men as a source of elevating them from poverty, easy money, all this because men are viewed as fools. These are the kind of girls who have followed the footsteps of the likes of Caroline Mutoko and other feminists who later comes to regret late 40s and putting the blame game on men saying that all men are dogs.
Educate young girls mum, preach preach

:rolleyes:

Unfortunately I am not conversant with his teaching but will seek them out.

I need no wife, thank you.

Hiyo ni sign ako single uendelee na conversation but umelala class. Issokey.:D:D

I agree with you but I do not understand why you bring up Caroline in this conversation. Unless you have dated her and she fell short of your expectations.

[ATTACH=full]132083[/ATTACH]
I am confused you gone go to church?..you know that is a whole different plane of things…its a whole indoctrination process

uko na shida ya kusoma? this advice was aimed at young men to help them avoid making poor decisions lakini wewe na kiherehere yako came running ukidhani ni women getting attacked , soma post, elewa before ulete then comment

How do you continue to bury your head in the sand and we have been discussing how these slay queens have messed the lives of young women through their programs, same case with Maina Kageni. We have been discussing Nyakudi vitriol here

Well put. And it is not meant to point a finger to the women or to disregard our role as providers. The average nairobi girls today in their 20s - 25 are relatively broke, if not poor or peasants all together. What makes them undesirable is their impression of an ideal potential mate whose perspective of growth to where he is, they can’t relate with. Mimi kwanza msichana maskini kama hao namwonea mbali, sigwes.

Cheza chini wakameat alikosa nyama Dagoretti akaishia mpaka Kiserian
@MISCHIETH umesalimiwa na @Mtoi mjinga

I don’t know why you are a mode. Clearly you are thick as a mugumo tree log.

This side remarks of oh avoid such and such women boils down to a group of male species who for some reason are not doing well in life. And instead of knowing that a marathon takes time and perseverance, women become their default punching bad. Misery loves company. Why feel the need to recruit? If they are such a pain, avoid as an individual.

By virtue of being a man you cannot avoid responsibilities and providing is a must. Probably if y’all spent more time minding your own businesses you’d have a clear path of your lives, discover your potentials and work at it. But here you are, in an imaginary war with women.

My question is, what business is it of yours?