Broken Bond's

Ati 52…WTF…anyway, eternal bachelorhood until 75…so help me God

You are not married and perhaps you have never had a girlfriend in your life.

Some people will ask where and what is the opinion of @Duke of Busia

Linda stepshudren bila kusumbua nanii. Halafu i’m glad to see Darwin’s theory live example coming to pass. Glad you killed that tuckertucker trait kapsaa. If you know you know

True but some men are mean they will want to get back with their baby mama for revenge…my sister in law is nursing injuries after he got beat up by hubby and this is not the first time,way back we all thought that she is the one at fault coz she eloped and didnt want anything to do with the baby daddy, he victim all the time and pleaded with everyone including her mum in law … sis in law finally accepted, for the child’s sake…who was 4 years old. Right now sis in law got a broken arm broken heart and the worst thing is that the baby got to witness all these

some of them will pretend to be willing and able so at to get back at their former women

Vipi MaKachieth. Habari ya Omosh ToastHead?

Omosh is in the news for not very good reasons today…OKash…
Lawsuit loading.

Pole kwake basi…

I understand however I think if it’s a case of differences between the child’s parents it is not right to deny the child the love of a father unless the father is abusive to the child or mother is abusive of the child in outlier scenarios,.

I told you here…

An unreasonable woman. Take her to court. Utapewa Access in 1 month.

But disclaimer, hawa wanaume ni bure sana. Juu even now going to court will be disastrous, lady will ask where have you been for 3 years? You will look revengeful.

But a truly Kenyan Mindset. Ni hii hapa. I went through it in every word.

Women dont accept separation kama mkona mtoto na yeye ndio mwenye makosa.

A woman who wants to move on, ulimkosea, hataki pesa zako won’t deny you Access to your kids.

That “mama na mtoto ni package moja” you can support the kid uwache mama
[ATTACH=full]243393[/ATTACH]

waah…I have never thought about it this way…Umenifungua macho sasa