broken dreams , i feel for these guys.

:D:eek::smiley:

Boss my comments was meant for that guy not you that’s why I quoted him. You expressed my thoughts so it wasn’t meant for you

Hehe

You are not allowed to insult anyone in this forum without consulting with me.Do you understand

Msenge, did you block me:D

How is kuuza switi upelekee gakuyo pesa any different. Heri peasant anakula pesa yake kuliko yule anahustle kupelekea gakuyo na hata hawana fare.

Ghasia shoste uliza Idi Amin mimi nani?

Tumia akili hapana beba akili kama mzigo…there are the so called peasants who make a decent living than some white collar workers…yourself how much in savings do you have in Barclays?

Then rusha matusi inafikisha ktalk threshold sio ku massage ego za watu hapa.Kama huwezi sema ufunzwe

Wewe funza your fellow apes

Nimeblock micymas na staffmember na shiru pekee.Wewe siwezi kublock coz i like seeing a man cry and whipping him more to make him cry even louder

Pokea kidole cha kati

Hehe! wewe ndio unafaa kutumia akili, when did mtu wa switi akashinda someone with a net of around 230K a month? Wewe ni ushenzi tu ya ukabila umejaza kwa hio kifuniko yako ya shingo ghaseer!!. Si enda uza switi basi.

your talking points scream poverty… wacha jifanya mjuaji online

Ghasia maliar nani alikuwa anaongea na wewe…idler shenji.

Maliar naona umepata labour pains mapema hapana tumia kichwa kama kabati ya meno.

Wewe ingiza hio kidole nyuma halafu unuse.

You mean dunga unuse

jitoe umaskini…

[SIZE=7]Characteristics of Poor People[/SIZE]
[COLOR=rgb(226, 80, 65)]They keep blaming others for their situation[COLOR=rgb(226, 80, 65)]
Some people will never accept their wrong even if the evidence is plain for everyone to see. Blaming everyone around you except yourself for your troubles will only make matters worse. Leave the witch, demons, family, bosses and government alone, rather learn from your mistakes and work hard in order to achieve your goals

[COLOR=rgb(226, 80, 65)]They have no goals
When you dream, dream big and it should be as big as the ocean. The government does not tax or arrest anyone for dreaming, so do it big. You must have goals that are big enough to scare you especially if you want to become rich. Don’t stay within you comfort zones because nothing great ever grows in that zone. If you want big things to happen in your life, then pursue goals that seem impossible to achieve. In testing your limits, you will discover that you are capable of more things that you thought you couldn’t do

Lacking focus
You cannot succeed in life if you don’t have focus and that’s the bitter reality. Going through life without a goal or a sense of purpose, is technically like committing suicide. Behind every great success story is a focus man or woman who wasn’t fazed by their surroundings and persevered till they achieved what the want. Some call it an insatiable hunger for success and without focus you’ll continue being poor.
They are always seeking for miracles to happen
It is good to believe in miracles but God won’t do a miracle in your life when all that is needed is common sense. Most people believe so much in miracles and would not mind going from one church to the other to seek for that miracle instead of putting their dreams into practice. In case you have forgotten the Bible says that heaven helps those who help themselves. Pray for your miracles but do not be lazy or stop working or improve your education while you wait for it
https://www.pazimbabwe.com/opinion-columnist-46575-12-common-characteristics-of-poor-people.html

He is saying people from western rift valley do not have the money to invest in land/ are nit greedy for high returns.