Broken News: Slain Monica Kimani update.

hizi theories zinafanya jj abrams akae amateur

Police say he shot himself. Like Oyamo, who claimed he was kidnapped 270k and 2 fons were stolen and he was unconscious until the next day when he found himself at Kisii referral. Kenyan intelligence isnt as dumb as you thought boys.

He’s a mercenary. He knows where to shoot himself without causing a lot of damage or dysfunction.

Atafinywa balls mpaka aseme hao wengine…

He shot himself to distance himself from the investigations so going to hospital was part of the plan. Manze the things happening in our country are similar to what we watch in movies.

ALikua anafanya nini huko

By the way sio ati tunacheka huyu victim. I’m starting to get the feeling that you could be a relative or knew her quite closely. If that is the case poleni sana.

Me I assumed you were just another ktalk mjuaji making up stories. Na sio ati tunacheka. Ni curiosity tu since it’s a national story. Her death is very unfortunate by the way for someone so young. Very unfortunate.

You should explain yourself better in future. Mtu husema, ‘I know this lady please wacheni hizi story.’

Na inaishia hapo. Lakini wewe you sounded like you weren’t close at all. Halafu ukakuwa confrontational. Anyway poleni sana.

Tukisema ukienda kwa wenyewe uwache I.d kwa watchman munasema ni harassment, kuleni ujeuri wenyu.

Hapo umenena.

If you took time to read my replies in the first post that was upload about her you can clearly tell i know more than the people who were making up all sorts of stories…but you dont expect me to share her business with online strangers!!

Noma saaaaana

Ngurumba ulisema wewe ni soja wa kampuni gani? G4S,Bob Morgan,Kamaliza au Hatari ama wewe unakuwanga Freelance?

Mimi hakuna mtu huheshimu kuliko soja na other gatekeepers. In fact lazima niwasalimie nikiingia na nikitoka. Later on tukijuana I call them by name not their job description. By doing this simple act, hao huwa wananichangamkia hata kama sina kakitu ya kuwaachia.
Quick hekaya
Back in the early 2000s nilikuwa nimeitwa job training in a big local company. Tulikuwa wengi and only a few would be selected. I didn’t know anybody in that company si I knew I probably wouldn’t make it but kimungumungu I went and hoped for the best. On the first day of training during lunch break I greeted the receptionist and asked her where was the closest lunch place. She told me and then I said to her “tuende tukakule usianguke hapa tuanze kulialia” and that struck her. Maybe because nobody invited her to lunch before. She was not beautiful at all. She had to man the phones so she declined the offer
Anyways, true to my prediction, I didn’t get selected and by that Friday I was back to square 1,job hunting.
Then about 3 weeks later I got a phone call from the Personnel Manager of vthat company telling me to go for interview.
Before we parted ways when I was tellng her I wasn’t selected she told me, usijali najua wata kuita. I didn’t believe her.
So when I went for the interview she said to me “si nilikuambia utaitwa” and I told her asante.
I don’t know what she did to help me but I always think of that situation to know that you need every little help to get things done.

[ATTACH=full]195905[/ATTACH]

I think the slitting is more than normal murder. Freemasons and his fellow satanists najua mko huku…jibuni hii…mtu anapeangwa zawadi gani ukichinja mpenzi wako shingo na kisu/panga?

don’t doxx me please, hehe

Hakuna bad boy hapo. Just a regular scammer. And to maintain his facade akaamua kuua ndio solution.

I have come to learn that the Kenyan security services are very competent when they decide to be. Most times they deliberately bungle investigations.

This trend will go a long way in arresting the widespread impunity in this country. Human life should not be taken in such a callous manner

This guy was a ‘security expert’ ,he knew to go when CCTV wadnt working,use fake id, hell he even wore a disguise, a kanzu so they think he’s a moslem, but he couldnt leave his phone somewhere else other than on his person. What kind of security expert is this guy? Am beginning to think when you about to kill someone, unachanganikiwa coz all these bloopers are too much.

Afande, kuna kuwanga na fake ID.He gave ID ya mtu anaitwa Dominic. So someone with half a brain can hack most if not all security measures in many estates

I never knew executing a murder is so hard, dont contact the victim b4 the crime,leave your phone at home or some other place far away from scene of crime and steer clear of attention in the coming days, shooting yourself isnt keeping a low profile.If he just left his fon at home and then wiped his wine glass and woteva else he touched and used gloves ,left the place and follow the story quietly from home. I hear Jackie Maribe has become a suspect because her fiancee was cheating on her with Monica.