Broken Screen

S20FE was a better phone than the S21FE, they meesed up that line this time.

Sai the best bang for buck is the galaxy a52s if you decide to stick with samsung, bei iko almost same na a70 time ilitokea. The snapdragon 778 iko sawa kabisa, 120hz, headphone jack, stereo speakers

S20 fe 5g iko fiti coz of snapdragon 865, the last best Qualcomm chip. Though i hear the phone doesn’t have a proximity sensor, but it’s a good all rounder

Are phones cheaper in Qatar? I need a Samsung tablet from there

Sorry @patco.

@Jimit call those numbers hapo usaidiwe.

[ATTACH=full]426519[/ATTACH]

Yes the current model is a compromise and it’s no longer a fan edition but it’s way lighter and has a longer update cycle than s20FE. The s20FE should cost around 37K btw but that’s if you’re ready to carry the extra weight.

Files important…si you plug your phone to a comp and extract your stuff…ama ni nini sielewi.

Kwani hio device yako haikuwa na warranty?

Na hio duka kwani haina stamp???

Reciept ya aina gani hii boss? Kwani ni ya high school fulani?

Na haina attached receipt kadogo ile ya cash register?

Ukipiga Samsung toll free line watakuambia wanatambua duka mbili tu for repairs.

Receipt ya duka kubwa na haina stamp.

@Nyamgondho receipt za electronics lazima hata wewe u sign. Huyo mjamaa wa duka a sign kisha unapewa copy. :smiley:

Na inatwangwa stamp hapo chini.

Every detail iko kwa hiyo receipt, you can call them and ask. The hub is close to my house so I just took my device there. The Waterfront Karen also has a Samsung shop and a repair center but it’s a little further away.

I imported the tab S7 from the US and it’s an American model and I couldn’t get them to repair the screen under warranty.

plus 35K is small money to Nyamgondho woud Ombare. I spend about half a million on electronics every single year without fail.

I am tech savvy and I know how to identify a poor screen repair job and I warned them beforehand that they would have to re-do the job at their own cost.

The job was well done and that’s why I am recommending them to @Jimit.

Yes, this is actually tradition. I remember once taking my Lenovo for hinge repair somewhere in Westlands back in the day. They generated a complicated agreement form which indicated my model number, serial etc then I was asked to sign. Then they generated another complicated receipt which I also signed.

They even did not take my money at that point, after the repair I was called to make an inspection and then paid the amount thereafter. It’s almost like I was taking my car back to the dealer under warranty. The Lenovo was also out of warranty.

But 35k is small money to woud Ombare. Pesa kidogo sana. I don’t have to start loitering in town trying to save some cash.

If this story was true ungenitusi matusi kama 50 na unaimbie nirudi news and politics.

But nikiona umenyenyekea naona hii story inakaa fake.

Like I have asked kwani hio Samsung tablet yako haikuwa na warranty???

For such a high end device Phone Express for instance watakupatia ingine brand new if the device was new but faulty. Simply because you would have to wait forever for a new screen to arrive.

Hio yako nayo irudishwe factory. Na tena hio receipt haina stamp.

Na pia screen ya S7 ni more than 35k bana.

Most devices bought in the US may not be covered under local warranty. This is what happened to me. Like I said 35K is small money to me.

You can call or visit any of the samsung shops in the picture below to ask for more info. That’s the packaging which my repaired tab s7 was delivered in … as you can see the repair shop and retail unit have separate receipts. The second receipt is for a screen protector that cost 2,500. Also samsung stocks tab s7 screens locally and it took me 2 days to get it fixed.

[ATTACH=full]426634[/ATTACH]

Well customer presentation is also important. Listening to you, wewe ni wale huingia duka na swag ya pesa, mwenye duka akikuangalua hivi anajua, bas, tripple J amewasili. :D:D

Labda hata walikuuzia ile tablet ilikuwa na kasoro juu walijua utarudi wakumangie round 2.

Now if you were @ChifuMbitika from Nyeri… na amenunua S7 ya 90k… na imeharibika…

Hata hakuna salamu ni , “You woman mhindi skiza hapa you sold me this thing for 90 thousand you told me it is perfect but now it is broken why are you playing with my mbeca? You think I am here to play? Mbona mnanibeba ni kama sina hakiri?”

@ChifuMbitika angepewa sahani mpya na aongezewe screen protector as a gift ndio atulie.

Na bado akitoka kwa mlango ako zile, “Lakini next time mandam unihechimu tafadhari. Nimetoka Nyiri na mmenikosea sana please please please!”

For the money you have spent afadhali ungenunua Tab S8 Ultra but S7 sio mbaya.

Exactly how I would give them a dress down. No laughing with them

Na hizi receipt zako, ya pili imeandikwa The Hub pekee na pia no stamp or nothin’…

Ya kwanza ni The Hub Karen ya pili The Hub… the blue colour is also darker. :D:D

Hawana cash register???

Our friend @Nyamgondho ni kama hajui hio Nairobi ya Wahindi , Wariahe na wasapere. Hata risiti huoni anapewa funny funny.

Hajui mhindi akileta umang’aa unafaa urudi hapo na serikali.

What if @Nyamgondho bought something really expensive like a car from e.g dt dobie? Halafu engine ilete mashida, naye mhindi aanze zile tricks zake.

“The engine was fine but we can do repairs for 450,000 only!”

Hii Kanairo lazima uwe kichwa ngumu otherwise utajua hujui

35 K is small money @patco. Pesa kidogo sana. I think I gave the repair guy a tip of around 5K…

You see that screen protector which they charged me 2500? I tore it down the next day just to inspect the tablet. I immediately bought four screen protectors worth 10,000 (including shipping) and got them here the following week. My goal was to open and try all of them and select the most suitable. when the screen protectors arrived, I discarded the ones which I suspected were of poor quality.

I am a wealthy man @patco and @ChifuMbitika. Most talkers are living in houses where their house rent is less than 20K… I can spend this money on screen protectors without feeling a pinch. The budget that talkers dedicate to buying phones is Nyamgondho’s budget for screen protectors and covers. I simply have a lot of money. People who work in these repair shops like this one at he hub depend on guys like me for tips and so forth.

I remember when I took this tab to the hub I was flying to Diani the same evening. And I asked the guy to do a home delivery… akaniambia they don’t do it for repairs. I just gave him my address, and a contact to call + 5K as a tip and I was sorted. I am not a poor man @patco.

Some of the screen protectors I have bought haven’t even been opened (like the one on the left) . The bersem screen protector has a guarantee of 1 year and feels like paper. When I give my tablet to colleagues at work. they often comment that my tablet screen is made of paper. Bersem guaranteed me that if the protector peels off or develops bubbles within a year they will send me another for free. This screen protector has been wonderful.

I am a wealth man @patco. 35K is very small money… very small money. Ni pesa kidogo sana yawa! Do you inspect receipts when you buy a sweets, airtime, or food? That’s the same thing with Nyamgondho I simply don’t.

[ATTACH=full]426675[/ATTACH]