Brothel business

Unasema nini ,unajua royal orchid in kileleshwa just to mention one ,hapo base ya taxis uliza massage, White House in lavington,hurlighum…

That money can’t be too good, hizi lodgings za short time huwa kept vibaya Sana making me think the owners are not getting too good a return for their investment

They are. But renovating isn’t worth it. Brothel unafaa kurenovate after one decade na ni cosmetic finishes pekee. Horny fuckers don’t care vile lodging inakaa kama anadinya 30 minutes atoke. Ni kama kusema matatu haiundii mwenyewe pesa juu haikai kama Uber ndani

At the End this is not ‘clean money’ , it will catch up with you later on in life, your children might suffer, such biz dont last long

Kuna msee/dem anajiita The Concierge in some sleazy part of the web. Unamtumia ka BTC then s/he sends the finest damn P**sy you ever had. Thank me later

There is never clean money my friend , what I have been through in life won’t stop me from thinking or looking for clean or dirt money , money is money .

This is an illegal business. If you wanna make money that bad become a drug dealer, the returns are much higher. There are too many business opportunities in Kenya, atyms you must even decline people who wnat to give you business bcz as in opportunities are just too many if you wanna make money seriously , Kenya is that country flowing with milk and honey where your brain is enuff, you dont even need capital ,why go into illegal businesses where you have to keep paying off cops and make a living from something thats detrimental to society ,to your posterity. Sit down and think. Legal business opps are all over.Open your eyes. Shida ya wakenya ni pedestrian thinking like this.

Brothel biz iko very profitable ,men just want to come fuck and mwaga ndani then go do productive business ,nikama kwenda choo take ya piss and leave ,mambo ya madoido na beautification wachia salon za akina @ Truman ka potty

@Wagido your thoughts? Hii ni field yako.