@Budspencer.....................

niaje mzee wa kijiji

Managed to vote despite the jalopy threatening to chew itself on wrong diff oil. Still RWNEBP

What election? :confused::eek:

It was an opinion poll for Kikuyus and Kales to rubber stamp the dictator Uhuru.

What a waste of Kshs. 12 billion.

Elections are won world over, even with less than 40% turnout as long as the winner attains the required threshold (simple majority or 50% of the total votes cast) however in Kenya’s case, Raila’s call for his supporters not take part in the election is actually him engaging in electoral competition without taking part in the election. His intention is to prove that all those that did not take part in the elections are his followers and if their number turns out to be significantly more than those that took part in the vote then it will give credence to the fact that he is more popular, not withstanding that there are those Jubilee supporters like @Budspencer that no longer saw the logic to go and vote since RAT had withdrawn, those that were scared to go and vote for security reasons…
Anyway Kesho sio mbali

Ahem.

it’s 50% of the valid votes cast. So even if only 1 million people vote, and Uhuru ends up getting 800K of the votes, that’s 80% of the votes… far much bigger than the threshold of 50%+1.

And since it was mostly Jubilee supporters who turned to vote, the 25% in sijui how many counties itapitishwa haraka sana.

Uhuru atashinda, na akimbie kuapishwa haraka sana. Bt fcuk that nigga, his presidency will be most challenging.

Unafikiria 8M opposition supporters will just sitting down idle for 5 years. If you have to win, win Mugabe/ kagame style.

Kibarua gani? Ya kuvulia babuon omena ama?

Mark my words, opposition si mchezo.

Acha kuniambia story za Omena, I’m not from the lake side, but we need a govt where we feel equal.

I have never doubted ur knowledge on stuff that u write. Lakini hapa kaka umenoa…U don’t understand the constitution requirements.

Halafu he’s not the sharpest tool in the shed nor has he surrounded himself with the best and brightest, but tribemates and sycophants.

Opposition gani? Babuon led opposition tumezoea. I would be worried if it was led by Aukot…at least huyo hatujamzoea

Nilinoa. Was swiftly corrected. Thanks though.

Si posted a pic of Moi avenue primary! Now Aukot doesn’t have the charismatic character to lead a movement. Its very pathetic that your leader calls for you to vote and fail!

Response not understood. Abandon command invoked.

You have to join Jubilee not fight it if at all you want to be in Government.

That’s the thing! Id rather die on my feet than live on my knees! Hapana tambua hii upuss ati Kenya ni ya the chosen few

Babuon worshipers will continue to be very bitter the next coming months as they watch all the tin gods destructive plans crumble right before their eyes

what will the 8m opposition supporters do for another 5 years? Join the Raila Resistance Movement and fight for secession?

Ghasia, usitusi kalenjin. Puga