building a home

Wacha kujitetea. Ushashikwa. :D:D:D

I have noticed something with some wealthy people i interact with they mostly downplay their worth but i cant say the same about rich broke ninjas.

@JoHNSTONE ktalk CSI have descended upon you today.

whatever guys.ur opinions wont add or remove zeros from my account.

Wachaneni na huyu jamaa he is very generous,hence the many mirrions he has,trickle back effect is real

That was very fast thinking ma’am…even the ink on wacha niende nikafikirie had not dried before another uppercut materialised. Eish…

This question itself sells you away,you want to build na hujui jinsi ya kuanza mjengo!!

patia mimi kazi ya material

Wacha umang’aa ng’ombe hii. You have two other homes but have got no idea kama 500k can start you off in building a home. Okey!!!

True story. Hapa Kenyatalk kuna true birrioneas (mostly the older guys) lakini hawa show-offs (young guys) mostly hukuwa na one expensive car ya kutisha watu and which is more than 50% of their networth in most cases. I know a jamaa in real life who bought an X6 in 2017 akaenda kuishi Lavington ati ameenda kutafuta “deals” but I know exactly how big his windfall was and it couldn’t sustain that lifestyle. Instagram watu hawakuwa wanapumzika. Needless to say he went broke, took a loan with the car as collateral, gari ikachotwa na bank by April alikuwa anatukopa pesa. My point, it is very easy to pose as a rich guy but the real high rollers don’t even show it - especially men. Utaona mzee wa 45 years na Axio na flat ya 50+ million na kijana wa below 35 years na some German car ya 2-3 million and instagram photos za kuweka watu baridi and nothing else to his name. If a ninja below 35 gets just 10 million, most will ball like there is no tomorrow so usijidharau sana, you may be doing better than them.

Ktalk CSI at its best.

Ni utothii huo na umang’aa
Jamaa ajimwagie maji baridi.kwa kichwa,grey matter imeshikamana sasa inarusha tu anything kwa mdomo jamaa nayo inaropoka tu

Nimecheka hapo kwa ma’am:D

Basi watu watu wako na experience kujenga kama wewe hawaulizangi maswali kama hayo hapa. 500k. Ok. ni ya kuweka site fence sio

Rich broke ninjas…that’s a new one.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

he he he. I now believe you.

wachaneni na kijana ajibambe @JoHNSTONE
[ATTACH=full]248496[/ATTACH]

Na si you then live in one of those houses!

Kama hujui 500k itajengaje, kwani your other houses zilimea kwa shamba zako mushroom-style?

But what is wrong with driving a 3m car? Or living in a higher priced hood?