Building a pigsty

Buda, umepotelea wapi?

Imechukuliwa bro.

Contractor alinikamua proper. Never again!

I have a very bad experience with a contractor while building our rural home. The guy would wait for left over material from another project then bring them to build. He had no foreman to over see the construction and would bring in different fundis for every level of construction, hence so many inconsistencies in the end product. A three bedroom house took close to five years to complete!

Niko omwami nilikua county nikikula kumbe kumbe now am back nipe form…

Sawa chief

moto kubwa building material supplier,for the best price and good quality material.contact us [email protected]

Vipi wanyumbaaa nataka kukupigia pasi ya mzoga flani iko fiti kutingisha.

Kujia namba inbox. Kako fiti Sana.

@a4architect are you the guys that have an office hapo Karen village, Ngong rd!

on paying per milestone, it can also work against you if not careful, since the fundi’s might hurriedly work through leaving one with shoddy work, or expensive future repairs, especially for foundation and walling - lakini whichever mode one chooses, it always work well if the main fundi is a good guy.

Also on sourcing materials yourself, one has to be careful, the fundis know the good quality stuff and they know the loopholes suppliers use to swindle people money, so some trust on your fundis on the same does not hurt, one should just make sure the their presence is felt every now and then - but use the fundis for their expertise, don’t try doing work that you are not experienced in.

Mwaga materials polepole, the benefits are immense. Can’t regret

true

u building a school?

Hehehe… jakenya una wazimu… It’s called a Hacienda…

So tuseme satchets za unga zinaland pale Kasighau? Umeweza

Yangu iko pale Ruiru Ngoigwa niliangukia moja na 1.4m which I considered a fair deal since the adjacent Urithi plots are going for around 3m though it’s a controlled area

Bearing in mind this is a longterm project what do you mean by average finishes?

At the moment I’m stationed miles away from the site of the project but I was thinking of moving by family closer to that area for easier monitoring.

Would you recommend a flat roof contemporary house in the kenyan weather?