Bundles mwitu zimerudi... 1.5 GB for only 300 ksh

wewe endelea kulipia pandols

Me si spy, ni kutafta knowledge, saf wamebibeba ufala sana for long na kumeza bundles, it’s tym wamenipay back

I usually buy the daily bundles (150MB@50/) which I think is a good deal. someone educate me on the mwitu ones pls…

hehehe acha kucatch beef mjamaa saf sells 3gb at ksh 1000 2000 cheaper than what @Jirani in europe pays for same amount.

5030= ksh1500 … 15030= 4500mbs … nunua 7.5GB at ksh 2000 bwana with safcom

hizo kwa phone huwa zinamezwa sijui aje, I bought the 4GB for 600 bob jana from some girl from U.o.n, they last for three months, however aliniambia kuna option ya buying pre-loaded lines from her zikiisha mapema.

root that damn phone n install a firewall to it. control your phone. dont let your phone control you

Will try that although am not someone who fiddles so much with stuff. Like them stock. I will give it a try though

you’re missing out on fiddling … we all need a good fiddle every once in a while

1 Like

i think i explained this… most people think that rooting involves installing custom roms. they are 2 different things. root just involves giving the phone root permissions and doesn’t depend on the rom. some cyanogenmod custom roms come unrooted. you can root a stock rom and enjoy the root benefits without installing custom roms.

1 Like

pia with xposed framework you can tweak your cstock rom to custom status with the different modules

:D:D That Fiddle trust me I will re arrange you like the RUBIK’s cube :wink:

:smiley:

Team mahiti, mchuuzi ndiye huyu

[ATTACH=full]17487[/ATTACH]

I bought mine last week at 100/-, mbona ninunue kwa 300/-?

1 Like

Well I am not that @Jirani in europe, weh unajua hustler uko europe is as rich as a working class uku Kenya, note the diff

Tuchanue tukabuy hyo ya mia,

KUJA NIKUKAMUE NIKUPE HAND LOTION BAADAE

Hiyo ujanja yao inawork na modem?