Burna boy anashoot blanks

pole sana itabidi umekaa planteshon and pay for all the consequences that come with it.

Very true

You are a special kind of crazy

Malisaaa hao baba zeroes

don’t disrespect women just bcz they aren’t your preference

Thread owner ni fala sana

Niaje mcoosh?

on the brighter side,hakuna kutegwa na kunguru ,he can eat all the models in peace

We should stop demonizing and wheelchairizing male impotence and infertility

Guys need to behave and talk like they actually went to school for something

Burna Boy ain’t impotent, the Bitch ndio ako na machungu she couldn’t trap burna with a kid.

Alikua anatumia family planning?:D:D:D:D:Dnaskia Kuna ingine kina @Nipe Nikusifu utumia

Most of talkers ends up in forest though!

Iko Dawa …:D:D

[ATTACH=full]458547[/ATTACH]

MGTOW= FREEDOM…I highly doubt it , jamaa amefanya vasectomy lakini anajua Ako na watoto underwater
Post wall chieth kunguru ghaseer shosho amechezwa ,atulie kama uji ndani ya bakuli.

@Yuletapeli yaani umeona hii reply na husemi kitu. @poyoloko umeskia?

Hii kitu ni porojo…kuna dame alikuja nayo tukienda camping aka spike punch…nothing happened.

This comes after his break up with her british ex girlfriend, Stefflon Don. Stefflon ?/?? :D:D

Mimi MGTOW singetoboa na siwezi toboa hata sahi. So far so good sina stress za relationship kapsaa.

Yeah Stefflon Don. Ni kizungu ngumu ama?

Problem si relationship , the world is turning into chaos , imagine if Kenya breaks into war like Ukraine ,mgtow @Kodiaga will have the upper hand, as we stuggle to keep our kids safe and smuggle them to another country , kodiaga will just buy ak47 and join any group without worry of loved ones , this dangerous times make me feel sorry for having loved ones to care about .it’s a burden despite how sweet your wife is

Hehe, you are over thinking my brother. However, in case we happen to experience such an event in Kenya, nitakujiwa na GK nitapiga tu telephone ama nitakujiwa kukianza kunuka :smiley:

But still mgtow siwes jaribu, hio lifestyle ya hopping from one filthy hole to another na CD mpangoni whenever I feel like releasing my load si rahisi.

I handle things in my life in a similar way I handle business projects. Nikimalizana na kitu sirudii. Ya wanawake nilimaliza until further notice :D:D

Hao watu can mess a man’s life. They derail men and destroy their dreams kisaitanically. Juu ya nyaus? wacha ikae

My dad was an engineer but alijikaranga na wanawake kweli kweli. Alikipata. FOur wives na wengine chini ya maji :smiley: