Burning Bridges Initiative

He can only rig if he gets the likes of kibicho on his side

Na IEBC?

Funny because that guy will be a one term MP .Kiburi nyingi imeingia kwa kichwa

As mlifanya alie sana…she was wet.

Can you please consider your profile pic, i cannot read your comments in public!

pot calling kettle black

hii ni mambo ya inbox.

Ama watafute room

It wont be a walk in the park,the guy is really working on the ground. If he continue working the way he is doing, some years to come, he might go for a bigger seat. He is felt on the ground especially rural areas. He is very calculative.

How will MaDVD win Ruto Votes? Bukusus are more that Maragolis. Why would Ruto look for a Marama when he can get a Bukusu? Oparanya is pro-ruto, dito washiali. Bungoma is Ruto’s.

You think Rao will direct Luhyas where to vote? Do you even think that Raila will direct Luos where to vote if hewon’t be running?

Or a united western + coast

I like the way luhyas are controlled from the lake.

[ATTACH=full]247116[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]247117[/ATTACH]

I don’t care. But one thing am sure is that the Mugiki is being mobilised.

TMT might pull another kibaki tosha uone the dim eyed wakichangamkia kura

Hiyo ya mungiki is a non starter in centro let them they go drying!

Central leaders are very selfish,are they the only ones affected by the handshake.Look how many factions have come up to split their vote…kieleweke,tangatanga there is even a 3rd one.
While leaders from the rest of the communities are taking advantage of the handshake to help their people,Central leaders are busy crying of being neglected by their own.Selfish selfish selfidh…its high time someone put a big maize cob on the likes of Maina Kamanda mouth
…okay what was the post all about…i just found myself typing away what i have jotted.

Hi umenipotelea sana…when can we do coffee?

Ndoana haiwes ngoja sindio, lazima tu irushwe …

Huyo anakuwaga my bestie lazima nimrushie any time i spot him.Anapenda hii kamambo sana