Buying a Car...

Buy a car that is not locally used for that budget. So, buy the CX-5. You don’t want to buy a locally used car at that price range, trust me.

Kuna YouTube channel ya Samcrac, where he works on a salvage pizza delivery Chevrolet. Ndio utajua guys have mastered ways to cheat the OBD2. He shows how scammers have perfected the art. And all he used were resistors, and he was able to clear all error codes, and that was it.
kwa ufupi, it’s no longer simple…

Thought of a good Subaru Forester? Or even Honda CRV. Perfectly reliable.

He’s currently working on that green Ferrari…

And the lambo gallardo…

X1 iko na nini ya maana ndio utumie hiyo pesa yote? Those small cars pretending to be offroaders are worst. Underpowered, small inside, lack character etc. Import 2013 honda accord 2.4L ama mercedes c200 pesa itabaki ukunywe keg

Prado 150 ni 3M ukimport?Ya Mwaka gani?

Really, prado na hio budget. Thought you need atleast 5m

CX5 any day. BMW shida tupu!!

3M cannot get you a newly imported Prado. Never. Start talking about Petrol 2700 on the minimum around 3.7m. Diesel much more than that around 4.5m min for 2012 (good year/ month imported in 2019)…

Mazda CX5 tafasali, Bima X1 kwanza ni mbathi ya wamama kama @uwesmakeress alaf ni kagari tu hapo save for the fuckt that kanatoka Bendora.

Depends on several factors Kama country of origin,who you know pale MBS port ,kra network etc …if you know you know

OK. If you follow some shortcuts, that is OK. I was considering the known straightforward routes for good vehicles. If you buy a refurbished ex-accident 2012 Prado (with the history in the picture), that is possible.

Just buy one from UK , avoid the Japanese route ,wao wanajua Kenyans will pay a premium for a Toyota…this is a trade secret I have shared with you

Share a web site… I check autotrader.co.uk and the cost in UK is over 4m KES!1

Tafuta a Kenyan " connect" akununulie Kama yake ,then he ships it for you,you will save at least a mita

Honda CRV, Subaru Forester, Mazda CX-5. You can get those cars (not used locally) with your 2 mil budget. Save yourself unnecessary trips to the mechanic.

A Kenyan in UK umtumie pesa :D:D:D:D:D:D . Instead of yelling mamayooo all we will get is Kakaduuuuuuuuu.

Get a CRV ama ata hiyo CX5… hiyo beemer please acha!! My uncle has an x5 diesel inaekwanga kwa flat bed every other day akieka mafuta kwa a different petrol station. And my colleague with an X3 amekuwa akitumia uber kufika job since late April after masensor kumsumbua. Hizo costs za kufix mafailure za BMW si mcheso. Hiyo ni gari ya mtu ako na 3sok free at any given time.

True. Mazda has not discovered panel treatment. Your suspension tower will fall off jkiwa pale Landhies road. Meffy cars on the major part. Low quality (and heavy steel), three engines across the whole line up (God damn it!).

Bloody shit!