BUYING AN APARTMENT

Wairimu tuliza boli.

Naeza kuja hapo Syokimau ninunue hizo bungalow zenyu na niwaachie change.

Osha tunyanye kwa bidii.

Buttco nimalisie hio khasia kabisa

Njeri kujia kipande

https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?attachments/kush-jpg.475421/

Pesa ya kuosha tutanye haiezi buy kitu.The most inaeza buy after kuosha tutanye kama 6,869 within a 8year period na ni ile umejifinya haukuli hepi na hulipii wifi ya kuongea shonde hapa ktalk ni maybe Toyota corolla ae91 ile ya year 1997

Take a loan from a bank, use it to buy the house, then repay in instalments by cash

Ulipigia kura wezi, wauaji, waporaji wa mali ya umma, maagent wa hali ya uchochole Kenya na wakora wa aina zote lakini Talker akitaka kusherehekea pesa yake is where you draw the line?

Okaay… But no Corolla AE 91 was produced after 1992… From 1992 they moved to AE10X

You seem to be a lot of fun at parties, anyway i’d rather you follow the post quietly rather than deviate from the topic. Kinda irritating now. I’m not obliged to tell you where the money is from, I, however am offering to buy you 2 sufurias now.

Great idea, only doubt i have is that i have only 30pc of the money needed in my accounts. However, credit score and income statement are good and available. Never had to take a loan but shall look into it next week. Thanks

Of course you can’t specify the source of funds, since you are a criminal.

Judging by your query, you are neither book smart nor street smart. Only a stupid fool would seek advise on how to launder cash, on an anonymous Kenyan forum.

Heed my advise, facilitate the transaction via a bank. You will save yourself from lots of headache. Wachana na mambo ya advocates. Better be safe than sorry.

But then again, a fool and his DIRTY money…

Starting to think you need to get laid really bad:D:D Sensing lots of sexual frustration! Watchman yangu huitwa Alphonce by da way

P.S
Being thought of as a thug on an anon site makes me feel very cool! Niite jambass tena ama mwizi niskie vizuri tena

He says he made clean cash… let us assume he did. Now advise him

Mbona ulipe in cash?

Assuming the cash is clean, as the [SIZE=7]THUG[/SIZE] claims, why is he so scared of going the bank route?

Perhaps to avoid raising some alarms?

This is my final comment on this [SIZE=7]MKORA’s[/SIZE] post:

If the cash is clean, which I doubt: Carry out the transaction through your bank story iishe hapo.

If the cash is dirty (e.g from your drug dealing, kidnapping and human trafficking) search for a professional money launderer and get some advocates involved.

Kama ukona 10m kuja… Nikona 2br pale mbsa rd after airtel…

He can still transact in cash though risky… This is a minefield… KRA and other state agencies will automatically be notified immediately he lodges an application on i-Tax to pay stamp duty… and they will freeze the property until he produces proof of source of funds and that taxes were paid before… on this income and any other that has passed through his M-Pesa or bank transactions… So, if indeed he is trying to launder cash, this is a little bit tricky nowadays…

Received the international payment via a blockchain-based payment system. I have banked crypto’s after converting into cash. But transaction fees along with people who felt they deserve a piece of the pie from a young achiever aka kijana. Costed me 15pc more. And at that time it was chump change.

Pay tax on this income then bank the cash… all will be sweet…

Tilisi Developments is where i want to be…