buying Electronics at Nakumatt vs Luthuli...

:D:D:D:D:D

Go to Nakumatt, get all specs of your brand including the model number then go hunt for it in Luthuli.

4 Likes

Debate over, have done this for other items too. By the time you hit Luthuli, you know all the specs you are looking for so the salesmen can’t lie to you.

I want you to go out there and find the least price you can buy that screen for… Then get back to me if interested I can give you a better deal

1 Like

Alternatively he can visit the product’s webpage, check the specs then walk to Luthuli. I’ve seen shops dealing mostly with Sony, others LG and Samsung.

are they available:eek:

as if @wheelz post was not crazy enough now another crazier one jamaa anataka dildo mtumba

1 Like

Pitia luthuli enda hapo junction ya munyu road on your right, Big place utaona TV mob. Zao hukuja na Salihia. While nakumatt quotes 86K, got it for 58 k, 48". They dont keep dead stock like hizo za Anisuma. Warranty though utaendea Dubai. But TV si simu, mine 3 yrs and clocking. While you are buying glasses for weddings, thats what I bought for my younger brother.

2 Likes

I know that shop. Stocks Sony cameras too. Warranty haina shida, TVs stay for years before developing any problems. You can register the TV on Sony’s website and they can sort you out if the tv has issues. Great bargain that one. Anisuma ni kuangalia products tu.

Luthuli all the way.
All my electronics have been purchased from here with no regrets.
Kuna wale huzitoa back door making them even cheaper.

At Luthuli Sony rules for TVs. Got mine 4years ago and still going strong to date. for other brands, well it could be bonoko. There are two versions of Sony Tvs there. Chinese clone and the real deal. You do not worry about warranty for the real deal.