By The Time Magufuli Leaves Office TZ Will Just Be 5 Years Behind Kenya. Saa Hii Kenya Iko 15 Years Ahead

Tuchambue hii kitu

1. Bagamoyo Port US $11bn who will use this port? What technical/economica/political reasons will make a vessel prefer to use this port as opposed to lets say Mombasa or Lamu?

2. Tanzania SGR - Dar es salaam –Same question as above. Hii SGR itabeba mizigo kiasi ngapi to make it economically viable? Is there enough resources (manpower/electricity/diesel/etc) to make it run efficiently? Is Tanzania hinterland so productive that they need to import tonnes of product as well as export tonnes of exports to make it a viable project?

3. Expansion of the Dar es salaam Port - See point 1 above. Btw are the two ports going to compliment each other or compete?
4. New Likong’o-Mchinga Liquefied Natural Gas plant US $30bn – Hapa ndio wako na real chance of realising direct benefit. If i were a tanzanian Minister in charge of economies i would form a dedicated team to convince other east african countries to buy the gas. Saa hii Kenya and TZ should be discussing a pipeline from TZ to Kenya to sell the gas. TZ should target a 90% market share of LPG gas in Kenya to be tanzanian gas. They should also pipe the gas to Uganda, Rwanda, Ethiopia,etc. Hio pesa ya ku improve bagamoyo port and bild SGR should be diverted into marketing their natural gas.

1. New international airport in Dodoma - Nothing to write about here. What is so special in Dodoma that will make airlines and passengers flock to the region coz of a new airport? Is there infrastructure to connect Dodoma to the commercial capital Dar quickly? Are there any precious minerals/agricultural products that need to be quickly evacuated via Dodoma such that cargo airlines are taking off and landing in their hundreds from Dodoma?

Conclusion:
Tz should focus on the following:

1. Strengthening democratic space
  2. Enhancing trade with neighbours (sana sana Kenya)
  3. Building infrastructure that will wnhance trade with the region

Kenyans are in denial kama kawaida. One thing TZ and even UG has going for them is unspoilt land.

But but but…who are these sooooo eager to trade with them??? What will set them apart from Kenya? Will their products be higher quality but very affordable? Do they have good policies for distribution of resources once they sell their ‘superior’ products?

And what is unspoilt land???

Wacheni kupiga kila mtu vita basi.

Tz has more stable election cycles compared to Kenya. Here in Kenya we expect violence every 5 years, this is a major setback to investors

If you have never been in Tanzania consistently over the years nyamaza.

I tell you without even thinking much, these investments are gold. Tanzania is growing and I have watched it grow with my own eyes

And @Ndindu you need to respect the presidency. I keep telling you this. Tafadhal ndindu… tafadhal.

True,true. Actually we share the nyiiri desert and a big chunk is on kenya side

Tom Bayeye sema subsaharan

Hii mwezi umesumbuliwa na hedhi mdau,jaribu naproxen or ibuprofen utatulia

Huu mwezi Nimekula protein mob … sperms za @kush yule mnono …the flow is heavy

You’ve just excused mediocrity

Wariahe, why are you confusing me with @T.Vercetti