Bye bye landlord

Congrats @gapcrew its good to have something tangible that’s not going anywhere

1 Like

Congrats mjamaa wee ndio umejua sasa. Nyumba ni finishing. leo nimeshinda na fundi ako ‘course’ ya nne.

3 Likes

I think hii kujenga ndio inafanya wengi kujichocha vile ni mbirrionares,…kuna venye mtu hufeel kuwa on another level ukiwa kwako hata kama hauna kakitu…ni ushidi tu fulani

6 Likes

Wow hiyo finishing ni noma sana kwanza ceiling hapa uliweza kabisa…

2 Likes

Iko poa mzae, tafuta mafundi wapoa and you won’t regret it.

1 Like

Congrats nigga. At times I wonder what is the perfect time to think of mjengo. In a bedsitter rent ya 9k but honestly ka kuna hopes ya kufikiria kusave ya kujenga naona itachukua muda.

It depends with an individual list of priorities in your spending…some things are luxury that you can drop and you will not be harmed. …9k for a bedsitter is a lot… place yenye mimi na park 1bedroom ni 8k… kitchen iko na choo…maji ni through out ya borehole…fare ni 50 offpeak na peak ni 80-100…to tao…ni kujipanga my friend

2 Likes

You are well versed with this sector buda boss, we look up to you for more guidance and teachings

1 Like

Your house entrance is so cute .your wallpaper guy needs a raise

congrats…welcome to the ‘mi na pay rent club’. Peace of mind

Congrats for taking baby steps towards the long walk to freedom. Mine took 4 long years before achieving a semblance of a habitable place. Many are the times I used to feel utter despair when I visited the place and imagine the amounts I had spent without seeing any immediate returns.
Usife moyo.

3 Likes

Hongera.
Very good job.

[ATTACH=full]121213[/ATTACH] Tuko pamoja kaka. Hii ni mojawepo ya ninazojenga upenuni mwa Nairobi.

8 Likes

Kweli kabisa.

Watu wanguu,you inspire me a lot. Congrats

2 Likes

Respeck

To all of you, congratulations. A reminder, always, that the journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step you take.

5 Likes

Wachia story ya undisclosed locashen hapo! Uzuri wa hii Ruaka ni ati watu wamekubali ku-coexist

1 Like

Congrats mkubwa. Hata mimi next year nataka kuinua ka 3bdrm

Congratulations! But how can you keep such an investment from wifey ?

1 Like