Cabinet loading

Thank you, let the shafting start

i remember that interview. It was so comical watching kina Shebesh coming to her defence.

LIst ya PS iko wapi?

Haiya!

I hope hii list ni drill the real list inatoka baadaye this is the worst cabinet line up i have ever seen

She has always been hapo kwa shipping and maritime. She has been retained, hehe, why are you surprised?

@montecarlo, kwani ulikuwa umeahidiwa kakitu?

@spear @Nattydread whatever happened to cabinet secretaries only being composed of technocrats.

What are Munya, Wamalwa, Shebesh and some other clowns doing here??

Tuliambiwa cabinet itakuwa ya wanga! It’ll achieve all the 4 pillars. Ispokuwa Monica na Matiang’i na Amina kwa education ni blunder kwani Magoha angepewa CS Education Kenya ingeisha?

:D:D Sio hivyo papa manze mwananchi anaumia then we create post haiko to make matters worse they appoint more useless people than useful ones. It’s only in Africa where because I supported your party I must be in government. Kwani ka tender ka simple hakatoshi. We cannot move forward with such kind of governance.

juu Mimi nilikuwa number one jubilee sycophant umeona nimepatiwa kiti gani? it hurts

Principal Secretaries:
Nelson Marwa, PS Devolution
Michael Powon, PS ASAL
Peter Kaberia, PS Sports
Josetta Makobe, PS Heritage
Belio Kisang, PS Learning & basic Education
Lilian Omollo, PS Gender Safina
Tomrome Saitoti, PS Defense
Rachael Shebesh, CAS Public service and youth

Uliza maswali yako yote hapa: http://www.president.go.ke/

Defense Ministry?:mad: na vile kebabs wametuzoea si sasa watajenga kambi kenya.

Karoney??? WTF

Utapewa ya kukatakata nyama pale statehouse

@pamba, kuja ona rafiki yako Rashid Mohammed wa Mumias amekuwa minister.

The cabinet list is OK. UhuRuto have fulfilled the promises made and paid the political capital they had promised to different players.

[MEDIA=twitter]956880660949585920[/MEDIA]

Pwegegegegeggegegege hizi viti zinapatiwa mabeste, vile tukiwa watoi mwenye ball alikua anachagua team yake wa kwanza

He’ll be working on a need to basis?? Wtf is this?